Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Closed Thread

Commander
# 61
09-26-2013, 11:54 PM
Is there anything actually there to test for the time being?

Wanted: 200,000 Dilithium Special Feature Projects for Romulan skinned Fleet Holdings.
Lieutenant
# 62
09-27-2013, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carasucia83 View Post
Is there anything actually there to test for the time being?
Nope ... that's what makes this funny as all hell ... it's been clearly stated that season 8 update was not the reasoning for bringing down tribble but seems alot of people can't seem to read what was said
Commander
# 63
09-27-2013, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabzen View Post
Nope ... that's what makes this funny as all hell ... it's been clearly stated that season 8 update was not the reasoning for bringing down tribble but seems alot of people can't seem to read what was said
Check the patch notes again.
Ensign
# 64
09-29-2013, 06:45 AM
When Silver players can get acces to Tribble?
Lieutenant
# 65
09-29-2013, 05:39 PM
When they are about to release the new mission that is due to come out soon.

Last edited by kargandarr; 09-29-2013 at 05:41 PM.
Ensign
# 66
10-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Will they have automatic level 50s you can create, because I don't want to start all over.
Career Officer
# 67
10-06-2013, 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ektalion22 View Post
When Silver players can get acces to Tribble?
If there was any justice in the world, never. As a gold subscriber, I find it cheap when silver gets more and more access to the features that were selling points for me to continue paying after they launched the FTP model.
Commander
# 68
10-06-2013, 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducklesworth View Post
If there was any justice in the world, never. As a gold subscriber, I find it cheap when silver gets more and more access to the features that were selling points for me to continue paying after they launched the FTP model.
Limiting Tribble access to gold subscribers would reduce the number of players that would be testing, and thus more bugs may reach holodeck. The game already has it's share of bugs; reducing the amount of tribble testing would only make the number of bugs increase. I don't think that's in any of our best interests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parthannaax13 View Post
Will they have automatic level 50s you can create, because I don't want to start all over.
You can copy any characters you have on holodeck over to Tribble (or Redshirt) using the character copy.

You think you're safe while you're at warp captain?

Last edited by admiralnat; 10-06-2013 at 05:22 AM.
Commander
# 69
10-06-2013, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducklesworth View Post
Like it or not, a lot, if not most, of the money earned by F2P games comes from players who do not subscribe - while they may not spend as much individually as a subscriber, there are almost always far more of them to go around.

Cryptic, like any business, must focus on the customers that give them the most money in order to succeed as a business.

If you still don't like it - and I understand if you don't - try to look at it this way:

By increasing the access of game features to free players, Cryptic
-Does not take anything away from subscribers
-Increases the likelihood of recruiting new free players and/or potential subscribers
-And, finally, increases the overall cash influx to the game, allowing for Cryptic to do more to make every player's experience better, regardless of subscription status.
Captain
# 70
10-06-2013, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkrunner View Post
Like it or not, a lot, if not most, of the money earned by F2P games comes from players who do not subs............. ~This doesn't matter, this DOES however!!!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkrunner View Post
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This statement is false.
I like your signature there!!! (((:

Last edited by generalmoco; 10-06-2013 at 07:47 PM.
Closed Thread