Commander
# 21
10-01-2013, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaturnley View Post
Um, we already have that....
No, no we don't. The ship we have only bears a passing resemblance to that, and is not a cruiser by any stretch of the imagination.
Career Officer
# 22
10-02-2013, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
the galaxy X is called a dreadnought in game, a battlecruiser would be something different
Yes and the Galaxy is an Exploration Cruiser; it wouldn't be unheard of if this new Federation Battle Cruiser is a new version of the Galaxy with a different class designation.
Career Officer
# 23
10-03-2013, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronh42 View Post
No, no we don't. The ship we have only bears a passing resemblance to that, and is not a cruiser by any stretch of the imagination.
Oh, you think I'm referring to the e-pack - I mean the Tier 1 version (equivalent the the NX), which is EXACTLY what you linked.
So, I am sitting alongside a Caitian Atrox Carrier at Earth Spacedock, and I think to myself "Man, that ship has a lot of windows".

Then it occurs to me that it makes a lot of sense, because cats love to sit in windows.
Commander
# 24
10-04-2013, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaturnley View Post
Oh, you think I'm referring to the e-pack - I mean the Tier 1 version (equivalent the the NX), which is EXACTLY what you linked.
This was the first I have heard of this, and I just checked the wiki, the wiki has different pics than what I linked to. I have never seen the Andorian Battlecruiser from enterprise in game, are you sure?
Captain
# 25
10-04-2013, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronh42 View Post
This was the first I have heard of this, and I just checked the wiki, the wiki has different pics than what I linked to. I have never seen the Andorian Battlecruiser from enterprise in game, are you sure?
Because very few people were stupid enough to buy what amounts to a lifetime sub to Neverwinter (without the accompanying perks) to get it.
Captain
# 26
10-05-2013, 02:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohtoh View Post
Yes and the Galaxy is an Exploration Cruiser; it wouldn't be unheard of if this new Federation Battle Cruiser is a new version of the Galaxy with a different class designation.
Nope

Avenger Class
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Captain
# 27
10-05-2013, 06:07 PM
The typical boost in stats +1 eng console for the atrox and +1 tac console for the karfi, What I am most curious about is what the fleet skin will look like for those ships. Will the atrox come in the usual metalic fleet skin or will it have some super special alternate type? There is the potential for much awesomeness, or catastrophic bugly.
Career Officer
# 28
10-06-2013, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
Nope

Avenger Class
Of course we know that now. My post was from before the announcement.