Commander
# 11
09-27-2013, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dknight0001 View Post
Well you see every 100% shield breech locks out your other weapons for 5s. If your going to have a weapon ignore shields you want the biggest most powerful weapon you've got doing it. So Elachi Dual Heavy Cannons with Normal Disruptor Turrets or better yet Nanite Disruptor Turrets will be more successful.
Would ya' quit sharing info like that with all the noobs... don't want elachi turret prices to drop on the exchange.
Survivor of Romulus
# 12
09-28-2013, 12:04 AM
well I swapped my arrays for nanite disruptors, and i am happy with the result, I need to try and get my dps tracker working again to confirm it but it seemed much more effective, esspecialy against the borg raptors, the elachi beams occasionaly punched through but the nanite bleed was definatly apparant the rest of the time, I could happily melt them without much trouble on normal, not an elite fan so have yet to test it on them, as a side note I also got the elachi torpedo to replace my rather naff omega, and it too punches ruddy great holes throughnstuff, and to top it off its able to TS and HY, its slow but does nice damage when it hits, can recomend for an elachi build.
Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
I.R.W. Valdore gives 0 (132283) Radiation Damage to Tal'is with Thalaron Pulse. ==> Tal'is deals 132283 Special Damage to Tal'is with Immunity Matrix