Captain
# 1 Urgent News!!
09-25-2013, 08:19 AM
This just in what was thought to be a metorite impact in the southern region of nimbus 3 turned out to be debris from the the bassen rift battle.

How this debris managed to travel that distance is not known but for now a federation science team has found several pieces of debris one piece is of the greatest interest and was the piece thought to be a meteorite.

We here at TSNN Tal Shiar News Netwrok have gotten an exclusive picture of the piece of debris labled the "Large piece".

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kcSsp9O8Vw...nemesis112.jpg

We here at TSNN will keep you updated as we continue to investigate this matter

Before i end this broadcast id like to take this momment to tell all my viewers JUST how incompetent they are
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k161/wraith_011/Youracistbastard.jpg
Career Officer
# 2
09-25-2013, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorantomalak View Post
This just in what was thought to be a metorite impact in the southern region of nimbus 3 turned out to be debris from the the bassen rift battle.

How this debris managed to travel that distance is not known but for now a federation science team has found several pieces of debris one piece is of the greatest interest and was the piece thought to be a meteorite.

We here at TSNN Tal Shiar News Netwrok have gotten an exclusive picture of the piece of debris labled the "Large piece".

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kcSsp9O8Vw...nemesis112.jpg

We here at TSNN will keep you updated as we continue to investigate this matter

Before i end this broadcast id like to take this momment to tell all my viewers JUST how incompetent they are
We should collect Data on this B4 it becomes Lore. :3
How Picard dealt with ARC_STO Feedback_ARC Wars time capsule
Career Officer
# 3
09-25-2013, 11:29 AM
I hope you give us a heads-up when you get more news on this.

Vice Admiral Juda USS Manxman, Vice Admiral Hessed USS Shalom, Vice Admiral S'Motis RRW Sparrow, Vice Admiral Kadosh USS Yisrael, Vice Admiral Sh'ma USS Shalome, Lt Gen Rerrr IKS K'Rok
Career Officer
# 4
09-25-2013, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by otisnoble View Post
I hope you give us a heads-up when you get more news on this.
We shall comb the dessert for more clues, Argo the reports are still scattered.
Career Officer
# 5
09-25-2013, 10:57 PM
This just in a witness to the event had this to say.

" Saw it, I did, yes. dawn as bright it was, yes. Now you buy used slighty lightsaber, very cheap? Money I need for pay back of Jedi loan shark. "
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Cryptic, I'll take your fancy T6 Ships and blow them out of the star's with my mighty T5 Vor'Cha!
Career Officer
# 6
09-26-2013, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdragon View Post
This just in a witness to the event had this to say.

" Saw it, I did, yes. dawn as bright it was, yes. Now you buy used slighty lightsaber, very cheap? Money I need for pay back of Jedi loan shark. "
a bad thought just came to mind, a Sith Ferengi! Wrap your mind around that chaos
Career Officer
# 7
09-26-2013, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
a bad thought just came to mind, a Sith Ferengi! Wrap your mind around that chaos
Careful, their GPL has lead in it.

Vice Admiral Juda USS Manxman, Vice Admiral Hessed USS Shalom, Vice Admiral S'Motis RRW Sparrow, Vice Admiral Kadosh USS Yisrael, Vice Admiral Sh'ma USS Shalome, Lt Gen Rerrr IKS K'Rok
Career Officer
# 8
09-26-2013, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by otisnoble View Post
Careful, their GPL has lead in it.
Carbon copy's! =U.U=
Captain
# 9
09-26-2013, 10:15 AM
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

This just in across the TSNN news desk catstarsto has discovered post cloning as if that wasnt enough the fact there are "Carbon copy's" of the post clones.

When will these atrocities stop and why didnt the tal shiar think of such a diabolicle scheme before anyone else finger are being pointed in the general direction of hakeev.

For now we are left with this ground breaking discovery and the proof as quoted by catstarsto in the attached statement below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
Carbon copy's! =U.U=
We here at the TSNN news dept will follow up on this story as it develops and as always "Your all incompetent and should feel bad because your not a member of the tal shiar"
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k161/wraith_011/Youracistbastard.jpg
Career Officer
# 10
09-26-2013, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorantomalak View Post
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

We here at the TSNN news dept will follow up on this story as it develops and as always "Your all incompetent and should feel bad because your not a member of the tal shiar"
:O :/ =T.T= -sniff'-