Commander
# 1 Interior design
10-17-2013, 12:26 AM
These are just observations.

The Klingon fleetbase main floor windows don't match any location outside the station, you also cant see anything when you look out of those windows, finally it (and the FEDs) tactical deck could use an armory room.

Klingon ship interiors should be redesigned.

Science rooms on ships could be given some props besides those spinning rods.

And since Cryptic mentioned they planned for the dyson sphere to have Arabic patterns on it which didn't work, does that mean the buildings inside also look middle-eastern?

That is all, thank you.

Last edited by captz1pp; 10-17-2013 at 12:15 PM.
Captain
# 2
10-17-2013, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captz1pp View Post
Klingon ship interiors should be redesigned.
I'd like to further propose taking this one an additional step further; Gorn, Nausicaan and Orion interiors and bridges should be added. One for each race if nothing else, to serve as the 'default' settings for the Orion Flight-Deck Cruisers, Gorn Science/Support Vessels and Nausicaan Destroyers.

I'm sorry, Cryptic, but I find it a stretch when I "Go to Starship Bridge" of my Marauder FDC or my Phalanx Science and it's the same kind of Klingon bridges as on my Vor'cha Retrofit or Mirror Qin...
----
Proud Supporter of the Yeager-type.

Last edited by turbomagnus; 10-17-2013 at 09:41 AM.
Commander
# 3
10-17-2013, 10:35 AM
I just want properly scaled interiors and most desperately i want them to Federation ships.

They are ships for crying out loud, not huge starbases.
Captain Hunt, at your service!
Ensign
# 4 Interior
10-22-2013, 09:53 PM
It would be great to be able to edit the interior more than just the bridge. Engineering, Medical, and the Mess area. Also it would be cool to have more interaction in the ship, lighting and other aspects of the ship.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
10-23-2013, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbomagnus View Post
I'd like to further propose taking this one an additional step further; Gorn, Nausicaan and Orion interiors and bridges should be added. One for each race if nothing else, to serve as the 'default' settings for the Orion Flight-Deck Cruisers, Gorn Science/Support Vessels and Nausicaan Destroyers.

I'm sorry, Cryptic, but I find it a stretch when I "Go to Starship Bridge" of my Marauder FDC or my Phalanx Science and it's the same kind of Klingon bridges as on my Vor'cha Retrofit or Mirror Qin...
I completely agree, there should be at least a pack of 3-bridges in the C-Store for us to buy - a pack combiantion of Gorn, Nausicaan and Orion bridges.

As to the Klingon interiors, I kinda' like them. I don't think they need to be redisgned, but possibly expanded with some new C-Store offers in the Klingon bridge department.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Commander
# 6
10-24-2013, 05:05 PM
The Klingon hallways are fine, but places like the engine room should change, it looks like you could fit a B'rel's drive section in there.