Republic Veteran
# 231
10-11-2013, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killgore3232 View Post
I had the same issue with all 3 of my characters this morning. I know that I had the new project slotted, because I got the 50K dilithium and the special duty officer. On all 3 characters, I now only have the option to restart the 14 shard event. I would like to do a few of the one shard events before the end of the event. Is it possible for one of the devs to look into the issue?
Actually i had this happen also on a couple toons that completed CE last night. After completing the 14 shard project...it gives you the items but seems to get stuck...not sure if it was just a graphic glitch or a more dire problem.

What happened was the only project to slot was the "14 day event", but the strange part was it was showing up as needing only ONE shard to complete it instead of needing 14. Since i knew i had completed on those toons, i took the risk to stop the project, then just hit the restart project button, it cleared up the window and was able to then do the 1 shard a day mission.
"If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
Career Officer
# 232
10-11-2013, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by morpheous7 View Post
Have the same problems as annexsto2. Completed CE the project. Got the old rewards. (50K Dilithium Ore, 1K Fleet Marks and the Crystal Shard pet). But NO I hadn't slotted the old project. Projects were empty before I started.
Ah! This explains the issue I had on my main. It got the above rewards, but not the displayed ones.

And yes, I slotted that Event back when I created the character just after LoR was released.

The other toons that I have completed the project on have gotten the appropriate (current) rewards.
Ensign
# 233
10-11-2013, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirisee View Post
Actually i had this happen also on a couple toons that completed CE last night. After completing the 14 shard project...it gives you the items but seems to get stuck...not sure if it was just a graphic glitch or a more dire problem.

What happened was the only project to slot was the "14 day event", but the strange part was it was showing up as needing only ONE shard to complete it instead of needing 14. Since i knew i had completed on those toons, i took the risk to stop the project, then just hit the restart project button, it cleared up the window and was able to then do the 1 shard a day mission.
I'll try this when I get home this afternoon. Won't be able to get another shard until tomorrow,but I see if slotting then canceling the event gives me the right single shard event.
Career Officer
# 234
10-11-2013, 01:25 PM
Since the 10/11/2013 patch the server is unresponsive and I can't log in/load the game. Will this get fixed so I can get all the crystal shards I'm after?
Republic Veteran
I never slotted a CE event on my Romulan toon and yet when I was able to complete the CE event it gave me the old reward. Not the new one. I had not slotted the old event, I only slotted the new event with the purple doff. That was what was displayed the whole time. I had not slotted the old one on 2 of my fed toons and they worked correctly. Even my Klingon had only the new CE event and it worked just fine. Only the romulan was corrupt. Is there going to be any help at all with this? Or am I just S.O.L. Because it let me re-slot the new event even though that's what I had origionally done.

I even posted a ticket because there isn't a chance to finish it before the end of the event.

Ticket # 2,041,946
Career Officer
# 236
10-11-2013, 09:28 PM
Same thing happened to me. I picked up the old reward only. Any chance this is another bug? Not a huge deal but still....
Ensign
# 237
10-12-2013, 12:15 AM
Ditto here for the old reward. I tried for the daily CE reward but now it just has the new 14 day CE event. Please fix to allow the daily reward for the Capt's that complete the old CE event.
Lt. Commander
====WTF ALERT====

Quote:
Originally Posted by lter View Post
Is quite easy, but I understand some people may find it difficult, this game doesnt exactly have a good learning curve precisely...
====WTF ALERT====

Are you not listening? Learning curve is not the issue, it's broken spamming that is the issue. Of my 6 chars doing the event i ran them on Elite tonight. 5 didn't have too much difficulty, no major problems aside from a few (very annoying) disconnects. On my 5th char i had to quit after 2 others did because no headway could be made! It was nonstop Crystal Spamming. Starting a fresh session heped but almost turned into a repeat performance, at which point i dove in to hammer away at the Entity as nonstop as i could muster and when my team began to follow suit we managed to whittle it down fast enough for a kill. Stiill took too long.

My Sixth char was hampered by Many disconnects! Lag was all too frequently the worst enemy to beat! It was doing me more harm than all the Mirror Invasion crap combined!!! Such as it being wily-nily as to whether or not the Rifts are targetable and/or destructable.

====WTF ALERT====
Sarvour ShipyardsSarvour Shipyards
=@=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =@= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."
Rihannsu
# 239
10-12-2013, 11:37 PM
Ok, newer Romulan toon, just finished CE event on her and I get old rewards for the new CE project...

Ok thats a wtf moment...

I wouldn't have much of an issue with this however it wants me to queue the project over again and its not giving me the option of the 1 Shard event and I didn't get my Doff, this I have a big issue with. Relogging, has done nothing, all my other toons new and old have had the project finish normally and have access to the new 1 Shard project and got the Doff. Their a work around for this or have I stumbled on a bug here cause it sure as hell feels like it.
"Lets see what this button does..."
Ensign
# 240
10-13-2013, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirahitomi View Post
Ok, newer Romulan toon, just finished CE event on her and I get old rewards for the new CE project...

Ok thats a wtf moment...

I wouldn't have much of an issue with this however it wants me to queue the project over again and its not giving me the option of the 1 Shard event and I didn't get my Doff, this I have a big issue with. Relogging, has done nothing, all my other toons new and old have had the project finish normally and have access to the new 1 Shard project and got the Doff. Their a work around for this or have I stumbled on a bug here cause it sure as hell feels like it.
Yeah I had the same issue this morning. Finished the event on my fed rommie, got the correct rewards, changed toons to my kdf, finished the event and got the old rewards. Absolutely bizarre.
Closed Thread