Career Officer
# 1 Shuffle, Shuffle, Poot
09-27-2013, 08:45 AM
Shuffle, Shuffle, Poot

by ~Otisnoble, Moments ago
Journals / Literature Features

There was a time when I loved to be up high, whether up in a tree or on top of a mountain. Then my illness broke my internal gyro and my balance went wonky giving me vertigo even when I'm on level ground. My walking style is reminiscent of Tim Conway's Old Man skits and the only way I can speed up is by using flatulence as jet propulsion. Shuffle, Shuffle "I'm coming" shuffle, shuffle, poot "Wheeeeeeeee". The hidden blessing in my slower gate is that I now have more time to actually see the beauty around me and to say hello to my fellow inmates (Oops) residents. Another blessing in walking slowly is that I have more time to carry on a conversation with God. So if you see me shuffling and pooting down the road talking to someone who isn't there, I'm just having a walking conversation with Jesus. (Big Grin)

Vice Admiral Juda USS Manxman, Vice Admiral Hessed USS Shalom, Vice Admiral S'Motis RRW Sparrow, Vice Admiral Kadosh USS Yisrael, Vice Admiral Sh'ma USS Shalome, Lt Gen Rerrr IKS K'Rok
Captain
# 2
09-27-2013, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by otisnoble View Post
...There was a time when I loved to get high...
me too.... still do.

not much of a religion freak though. The universe is too interesting and vast to limit myself to an invisible man in the sky who supposedly looks like us and needs money, land and humans to fight his battles....

....and never ever just 'pops' in ( which would solve every single world conflict by the way, all it would take is just once..... just one 'pop in' .... but nooooooo. )

# 3
09-27-2013, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgta1967 View Post
me too.... still do.

not much of a religion freak though. The universe is too interesting and vast to limit myself to an invisible man in the sky who supposedly looks like us and needs money, land and humans to fight his battles....

....and never ever just 'pops' in ( which would solve every single world conflict by the way, all it would take is just once..... just one 'pop in' .... but nooooooo. )

I met jesus once

Yep he was selling burritos on a street corner out of a push cart in tiajuana
Career Officer
# 4
09-27-2013, 01:03 PM
I knew when I posted this that it would attract the demons of air and darkness like flies to a Klingon but I didn't write it for them. I was simply stating a humorous observation of my own condition.

Vice Admiral Juda USS Manxman, Vice Admiral Hessed USS Shalom, Vice Admiral S'Motis RRW Sparrow, Vice Admiral Kadosh USS Yisrael, Vice Admiral Sh'ma USS Shalome, Lt Gen Rerrr IKS K'Rok
Captain
# 5
09-27-2013, 03:48 PM
see what I mean....

it always fall upon humans to take it upon themselves to damn and/or judge others ...

happens every single time.

FWIW; glad your happy dude.

Last edited by cgta1967; 09-27-2013 at 03:58 PM.
Career Officer
# 6
09-27-2013, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgta1967 View Post
see what I mean....

it always fall upon humans to take it upon themselves to damn and/or judge others ...

happens every single time.

FWIW; glad your happy dude.
And whom did I damb or judge? The bathing habits or lack there of of Klingons is a point of pride for them so I actually complimented them. Demons of Air and Darkness refer to Tholians and is used throughout the game so this is neither dambing or judgemental. As you are neither you should not feel so.

Captain
# 7
09-27-2013, 04:12 PM
nice back-peddle ....
# 8
09-27-2013, 04:15 PM
[quote=cgta1967;12602971]nice back-peddle .... [/QUOTE

Thank you it was fun.