Career Officer
My reviews have returned, The categories will be this. Story missions: I will review your work and post the highlights on YouTube, then rate it with one paw up or down. Determined By (1) if the Story was really well written and entertaining(2) If your environments and special effects was creative and entertaining. If you get 2 paws up, I will mail you a Master Key.

The new category will also now include farming Missions, I use a Tier 1 Constitution Class ship, The USS KIttyprize for my reviews starring James T Cat. :3
If your farmer mission manages to destroy my ship 3 times, you will also win a master key.

So make those Stories really good and those special effects awesome, farmer authors, give your old buddy Cat a real challenge. I have a bunch of keys to give, and I look forward to what you have to share, see you out there space cats! =^.^=

Click this link for my Video Promo ---> pending

AAdd your requests on this thread and Ill work on them ASAP, film and upload them to YouTube, the reviews wont be as quick due to upgrade in style, but I will still try to make them more entertaining and show off some footage of my cats playing. Farmer missions will be filmed all the way through for accuracy.
Current state of STO "video link"

How Picard dealt with ARC!
Career Officer
# 2
09-27-2013, 09:43 AM
My screen crashed and it didnt think it took, so i clicked it again...can you delete this duplicate thread for me please, it was an error.
Current state of STO "video link"

How Picard dealt with ARC!