Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Captain
# 31
09-27-2013, 09:23 PM
Remember a time when new lifeforms didn't just attack us out of the blue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Republic Veteran
# 32
09-27-2013, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerritourug View Post
Is the female character issue fixed?
What was this issue I keep hearing about?
Starfleet Veteran
# 33
09-27-2013, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
The Foundry will unavailable temporarily.
come again?

peter
Rihannsu
# 34
09-27-2013, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khayuung View Post
Remember a time when new lifeforms didn't just attack us out of the blue?
To be fair, I can understand why people on the Delta Quadrant would start firing at the mention of "Starfleet".
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!
Survivor of Romulus
# 35
09-27-2013, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybacon90 View Post
Read harder, FM are placeholders. It will reward new Voth marks for the imminent 4th reputation.
that's the problem with most is they don't read things they glance at the words then assume.

will check out the new event this weekend and give my feedback on it.
Survivor of Romulus
# 36
09-27-2013, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
If this event is not introduced to Holodeck until Season 8, then Season 8 is now on Tribble IMO. As I mentioned in my other post, Legacy of Romulus had just the Character Creation screen and Trait System when it first went to Tribble. So it doesn't matter the size of the patch notes, but when it will get to Holodeck. If this event gets to the Holodeck in the next couple of weeks, then it is not part of Season 8. If this event gets to the Holodeck in a couple of months with all the other Season 8 content, then it is part of Season 8 and Season 8 is now on Tribble.
the Voth are part of season 8 so in a sense we will not see this event till then, so yes this is a part of S8 but not nearly all of it but just a piece as in previous season/expansion test they put out a little at a time then open it all up for one big weekend test before it goes to holodeck, just be patient and you will see that this is only just the begining of S8 content to hit tribble, more than likely future notes will mention S8 of some type.

Quote:
Think harder. I compared it to the omega reputation system because I knew it would be for the Voth rep system. If it even manages to give as many Voth points as an elite Borg mission does omega rep I bet you won't be getting 900+ dilithium or a decent chance at a mk 12 purple item.

The devs aren't making multiple worthwhile 5 mans because the reputation system won't be doing anything other than growing. I'm just about ready to jump off this train, it's not slowing down or changing direction, and it's not challenging or rewarding beyond the sparse elite content.
the new rep coming to S8 is going to be different than past rep and if it goes well and people like it then the previous rep will be change to match if you jump ship so be it, but most likely you will miss out on the goods then gripe that you did jump ship.

Last edited by bughunter357; 09-27-2013 at 10:25 PM.
Commander
# 37
09-28-2013, 02:54 AM
I imagine it'll take 8 hours to complete a 5 man Voth STF. That being said, items in the Rep will help you fight the Voth and when you're done grinding you'll be sick of the Voth.

Copy/Paste....Next Reps down the line. Maybe instead you introduce a Rep System BEFORE the new content, so we can get the gear to fight said enemy?

Moving sliders and clicking items to buy over and over isn't gameplay..it's prelude to carpal tunnel syndrome.
Starfleet Veteran
# 38
09-28-2013, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lianthelia View Post
What was this issue I keep hearing about?
This Issue
<a href=http://www.facebook.com/at.cakuzma target=_blank>Shai'la Thunderbird's Facebook Page</a>
Real Join Date: 2009
Shai'la Thunderbird's Facebook Page
Captain
# 39
09-29-2013, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadme2kirk View Post
I imagine it'll take 8 hours to complete a 5 man Voth STF.
And I imagine your team AFK-ing for about 7:30 hours or more ... .

Quote:
Originally Posted by shailat View Post
That's not an issue , that's a feature !
http://s28.postimg.org/663z5paa5/New_Sig_2_14.png
For more info click : Here and here .

Last edited by aelfwin1; 09-29-2013 at 02:19 AM.
Captain
# 40
09-29-2013, 05:10 PM
still no mail fixes?

still not able to delete or rename Tovan Khev