Lt. Commander
# 1 No Zen and No support?
10-10-2013, 09:00 PM
I tried to purchase some Zen tonight. My bank is showing the money as being taken, but on the website, the transaction history says the status is "challenged". There's no indication what that means.

So, I'm trying to contact support. The page doesn't load on Firefox, and if I use Internet Explorer, none of the dropdowns work. So Zen purchases don't work, and support doesn't work. Is everything broken tonight?
Career Officer
# 2
10-10-2013, 09:29 PM
if its your first zen charge it usually takes a day or two
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-11-2013, 09:59 AM
It's far from my first, I'm a long time customer and user of it.
Captain
# 4
10-11-2013, 10:37 AM
Challenged might mean you've gotten an email from Skrill asking for you to verify your identity before they will OK the transaction. You might want to check your spam filter on the email address you use for the game.

Skrill has been verifying a lot of identities due to fraud.

You can also just send an email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.

Last edited by thecosmic1; 10-11-2013 at 10:39 AM.