Captain
# 1 Foundry Easter eggs
09-27-2013, 11:02 PM
I was looking at the various premade NPCs and I find the description for Elachi Lieutenant Scanner 01:

Quote:
EXTERMINATE!
EXTERMINATE!
He does look a little bit like a Dalek if you squint real hard...
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Career Officer
# 2
09-27-2013, 11:48 PM
There's actually a lot of funny costume descriptions

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Captain
# 3
09-28-2013, 02:26 AM
yeah, i spent a long time reading some of them, i think the breen who isn't really a breen inside the suit is among my faves

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
09-28-2013, 12:36 PM
It's funny because they start our dry enough, but as you go through you can see whoever was originally catalog these get bored and started writing funny back stories for them.

@greendragoon
Captain
# 5
10-03-2013, 10:01 PM
Isn't there a Romulan female in the Foundry where they're discribed as "Someone once said she looks a lot like Empress Sela - that person hasn't been seen since"?
----
Proud Supporter of the Yeager-type.
Captain
# 6
10-03-2013, 10:06 PM
Been trying to document them all on STOwiki here. I still have a long way to go, but it's coming along.

Some of those descriptions are hilarious. My personal favorite it "His mother wanted to name him Peter; fortunately for him, his father won that argument" for the Fek'Ihri Chieftain.
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Captain
# 7
10-03-2013, 10:30 PM
Some of them are almost too funny for words.

But there's also some thought-provoking ones; like the Jem'hadar that's described as having freed himself from Ketracel White...
----
Proud Supporter of the Yeager-type.
Rihannsu
# 8
10-04-2013, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbomagnus View Post
Isn't there a Romulan female in the Foundry where they're discribed as "Someone once said she looks a lot like Empress Sela - that person hasn't been seen since"?
Yeah, and with the release of LoR that one got updated to match the new appearance of Sela.

The Jem'Hadar was probably a reference to Goran'agar
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lieutenant
# 9
10-04-2013, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Been trying to document them all on STOwiki here. I still have a long way to go, but it's coming along.

Some of those descriptions are hilarious. My personal favorite it "His mother wanted to name him Peter; fortunately for him, his father won that argument" for the Fek'Ihri Chieftain.
thanks for the link, havent laughed that hard in awhile