Career Officer
# 1 Selling low tier Federation Fleet
09-28-2013, 05:30 PM
I have sole ownership of a low tier Federation fleet that I am looking to sell. The overall details are below, and please respond below or PM me in game (@jjdez) if you want to know more or take a look around.

Starbase (Tier 2, 4000xp)
-Military (Tier 2, 37,760xp)
-Engineering (Tier 1, 28,010xp)
-Science (Tier 1, 27,760xp)

Dil Mine and Embassy have nothing done.
Super Moderator
# 2
09-30-2013, 12:34 PM
A caution...

From the forum rules:

Quote:
Sales and Trading
You may not create posts and/or private messages that allude to, contain language, comments, references, links, symbols, terms and/or imagery about and/or promote, advertise and/or otherwise support, in any manner whether directly or indirectly, the purchase, sale and/or trade of any account, character and/or other game asset for out of game assets.
Let's be clear about this not being a trade for out of game assets...
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Republic Veteran
# 3
09-30-2013, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdez View Post
I have sole ownership of a low tier Federation fleet that I am looking to sell. The overall details are below, and please respond below or PM me in game (@jjdez) if you want to know more or take a look around.

Starbase (Tier 2, 4000xp)
-Military (Tier 2, 37,760xp)
-Engineering (Tier 1, 28,010xp)
-Science (Tier 1, 27,760xp)

Dil Mine and Embassy have nothing done.
<Insert typical "look how I can flaunt forum rules and how long I've been here" forum signature here>

Join date July 2012 ... My feckin arse ( Feb 2010 )
"The great thing about the internet is its leveling effect; online all opinions are equally WORTHLESS." <------> Grant Morrison
Super Moderator
# 4
09-30-2013, 03:29 PM
There is a grey area, which is the only reason why I have not removed the thread altogether. Real world cash deals are no-no's. In-game trades are not, AFAIK.

However, we won't be discussing them here and I've decided to close the thread to make sure that we don't. Anyone who wants to contact the OP in-game can figure out how to do it.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Closed Thread