Captain
# 11 Qualified for Rewards!
11-12-2013, 01:13 PM
With Zorbane's review, "Bait and Switch" has now qualified for standard Foundry rewards!
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Career Officer
# 12
11-12-2013, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
With Zorbane's review, "Bait and Switch" has now qualified for standard Foundry rewards!
Sweet! /10chars

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Lieutenant
# 13
11-15-2013, 11:00 AM
I am SO going to play "Bait and Switch" again! I LOVED it! And now I have extra motivation to move up in levels so I can play part two...
My very first Foundry Mission, Healing Old Wounds, has been completely reworked and rereleased!
(Also, a quick shout-out, please visit Starbase UGC for all your Foundry needs!)
Captain
# 14
11-15-2013, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleniskendra View Post
I am SO going to play "Bait and Switch" again! I LOVED it! And now I have extra motivation to move up in levels so I can play part two...
At this rate you'll be level 50 by the time I get it out.

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Lieutenant
# 15
11-18-2013, 03:55 PM
Hey starswordc, do you have a trailer for Bait and Switch? If not, would you appreciate a fan-made trailer? Cuz I could make one...
My very first Foundry Mission, Healing Old Wounds, has been completely reworked and rereleased!
(Also, a quick shout-out, please visit Starbase UGC for all your Foundry needs!)
Captain
# 16
11-19-2013, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Hey starswordc, do you have a trailer for Bait and Switch? If not, would you appreciate a fan-made trailer? Cuz I could make one...
Sure, let me see what you can come up with. Making videos isn't really my area of expertise.

Captain
# 17
11-19-2013, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Your trailer was brilliant. Any chance you could do one for A time to search (my foundry mission)?
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Lieutenant
# 18
11-19-2013, 02:45 PM
I'll give it a try for both missions... but it might take me a while. :-) I started on "Bait and Switch" last night.

If either of you have ideas for your trailers or a certain feel you want to go for, let me know.

(And thanks for the compliment on my trailer, lincolninspace! I'm new to the gaming world, but I've had a bit of experience with movie shorts as a side hobby.)
Captain
# 19
11-19-2013, 10:03 PM
Quote:
I'll give it a try for both missions... but it might take me a while. :-) I started on "Bait and Switch" last night.

If either of you have ideas for your trailers or a certain feel you want to go for, let me know.

(And thanks for the compliment on my trailer, lincolninspace! I'm new to the gaming world, but I've had a bit of experience with movie shorts as a side hobby.)
Cool! My mission is not republished yet so you have time. I will give it some thought.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Captain
# 20
11-20-2013, 05:10 AM
Quote:
certain feel you want to go for
Without spoiling it, the basic concept for "Bait and Switch" was Murphy's Law: Anytime somebody says something is going to be completely routine, it will become un-routine. And obviously I'm focusing mainly on Starfleet's function of "protecting the Federation citizenry militarily from outside aggressors".

I don't know if that helps any.

Last edited by starswordc; 11-20-2013 at 05:12 AM.