Captain
# 1 Cannot change interact text
09-30-2013, 08:50 AM
In the published version of a time to search. The interact text says interact instead of what I changed it to in the editor.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Career Officer
# 2
09-30-2013, 09:30 AM
Do you have a default text associated with it?

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Cryptic Studios Team
# 3
09-30-2013, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lincolninspace View Post
In the published version of a time to search. The interact text says interact instead of what I changed it to in the editor.
Can you get me the mission ID?

Was it all the interact text? If not, what specifically was affected?
Captain
# 4
10-04-2013, 03:06 PM
ST-HLFRSWRPV

Sorry for the delay. Yes I believe it is all the interact text. The title of the mission will not capitalize when published too.

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Cryptic Studios Team
# 5
10-07-2013, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lincolninspace View Post
ST-HLFRSWRPV

Sorry for the delay. Yes I believe it is all the interact text. The title of the mission will not capitalize when published too.
I'll look into the interact text. As to the title, it's a known issue that titles in all caps switch to lower case on publishing.
Captain
# 6
10-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Thank you sir. As regards the title I did initially have it in both upper and lower case. I can try again I suppose.

Lt. Commander
# 7
10-09-2013, 02:27 AM
I can't modify the interact text in any of my foundry missions. the option disappeared a few months ago.
Career Officer
# 8
10-09-2013, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpg1usa View Post
I can't modify the interact text in any of my foundry missions. the option disappeared a few months ago.
To clarify you cannot edit the interact text for Default Text's on objects. If they're used in a component complete or objective you can.

Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
Captain
# 9
10-10-2013, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
To clarify you cannot edit the interact text for Default Text's on objects. If they're used in a component complete or objective you can.
Thank's for the advice that could be a big part of the problem. Dialog options are something I need to learn more about.

Career Officer
# 10
10-10-2013, 04:10 PM
The best way to do it is to have a dialogue pop up on component complete of the object