Commander
Subject line says it all. I have a story idea (KDF side) in which you pick up somebody who knows too much about... something I'm not going to tell you... and you have to hunt for proof while keeping one jump ahead of the people who were hunting your passenger.

So basically, you'll see quite a lot of this person, and he/she/it could feasibly be anything, but I have this Ferasan entertainer in my head. Or arrrtiste, as he would probably call himself. Question, is there any sense in making a major character Ferasan, when I know nothing at all about Ferasans or Caitians besides a couple of bit parts I've come across in other people's Foundry missions?
Captain
# 2
09-30-2013, 12:31 PM
AFAIK, ferasan and caitan doesn't have a lot of lore available. Outside the Disapora, and the fact they used to be a same race, we know nothing.
So you probably know as much as anyone about them
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
09-30-2013, 01:15 PM
There are definitly a lot of gaps in the lore when it comes to Ferasans and Caitians, but we do have some things. I say hit these pages and see if what you have in mind doesn't conflict with what we know. If it's good, I say go for it.

Caitians
Ferasans

@greendragoon
Captain
# 4
09-30-2013, 04:50 PM
Owning a house cat might help you fill in some of the blanks .
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Rihannsu
# 5
09-30-2013, 06:49 PM
lol, they are definitely cat people.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Commander
# 6
10-01-2013, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erei1 View Post
AFAIK, ferasan and caitan doesn't have a lot of lore available. Outside the Disapora, and the fact they used to be a same race, we know nothing.
So you probably know as much as anyone about them
That's what I reckoned. Thanks everybody. Purple cat people it is! I suppose they've never really needed much characterising. They're cats. That's enough for anyone.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-01-2013, 09:14 AM
on a side note, I'd like to welcome the word "squit" to my vocabulary. I'll be using it often
Real Sector Maps - Online Atlas - for Star Trek/STO
Foundry Missions:
Scepter of Minos * Grapok in the Generals Lung * The Sky Above, The Clouds Below * Legend of the Inspector General (16+) * Miridoor (41+) * Survival Must Be Earned (a Klingon Romeo and Juliet story)
Captain
# 8
10-01-2013, 10:31 AM
A lot of the lore for the alien races is made up on the spot anyways. That is why there a a number of contradictions in Klingon lore.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR