Former PWE Community Team Lead
Episode 1 of StarbaseUGC's Foundry Feature Episode Series, "Purity I: Of Denial", becomes available to play tomorrow, October 1, 2013 at noon PDT! Read the press release to learn more about it and view the brand-new trailer.

Link to the press release.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 2
09-30-2013, 12:12 PM
The best of the best come together to make this!!! Im sold guys will look forward to each episode....
Career Officer
# 3
09-30-2013, 12:16 PM
During that video, I was fully expecting the Starship Troopers "Do you want to know more?" line to come up.

It was a great "recruitment" propaganda film, but really did nothing to set up the story that UGC wants to promote, other than the mention of this Operation: Fast Track in said propaganda film (which I have to guess is part of the storyline). I hope that these actual Foundry missions are more interesting.

-END OF LINE
Captain
# 4
09-30-2013, 12:23 PM
I had to admit, i'm definitely curious as to what's going to happen tomorrow. Is there any word, if you're even allowed to mention it, on unique rewards since these are going to be featured episodes?
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
09-30-2013, 12:25 PM
Quote:
I had to admit, i'm definitely curious as to what's going to happen tomorrow. Is there any word, if you're even allowed to mention it, on unique rewards since these are going to be featured episodes?
--Edited as an official response clarified better than I--

Last edited by castsbugc; 09-30-2013 at 12:39 PM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 6
09-30-2013, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithshadow13 View Post
The mission is going to be featured in the Spotlight archive/ tab, and will earn players the standard rewards that other spotlighted missions have.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
09-30-2013, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithshadow13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The mission is going to be featured in the Spotlight archive/ tab, and will earn players the standard rewards that other spotlighted missions have.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
That'll be no unique rewards then...

I am curious as well. I will expect them to be of the highest quality, as the devs are sanctioning these as "Featured Episode" quality.

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Republic Veteran
# 8
09-30-2013, 12:42 PM
They're doing their part...

...would you like to know more?
Career Officer
# 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
...............*blank, disappointed stare and cricket chirps*
[/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Captain
# 10
Just want to toss out a thank you to all the authors of this series. I loved the trailers and I really appreciate all the work you foundry authors put in so the rest of us can have more content.

Also, thanks to the STO devs for giving us Dil for playing these and most importantly for letting us tip the authors of good missions.

Very much looking forward to this.