Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Ensign
Just been all over Walmarts' site, searching every which way, and can't find them. Walmart is listed as one of the places where you can get them. WTH? I can't get them to show up at all. Guess I'll have to just go down there tomorrow. I mean, there's a couple ships I wanna get, maybe some costumes... this is just a shame. Maybe the Walmart stores carry stuff like this on a more local basis, and the website doesn't really know everything they have at the local stores? I dunno.
Captain
# 2
10-28-2013, 06:02 PM
My local Target ran out of zen cards and hasn't restocked in months as far as I can tell, but GameStop always has them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
The Great Risian Witch Hunt - a random five minute foundry mission!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Commander
# 3
10-29-2013, 12:02 AM
i'll be honest, i skip that. instead i buy a steam card (easy to get at almost any store that sells games). then i load up my steam client of STO (dont normally play with steam or arc, but i have it there for this). once ingame, you can open up the C-store, click "buy zen" and it will open a steam panel to transfer exactly how much you want from steam to STO. this only works when STO is launched from steam. this tactic has the added bonus that i can by a 50 dollar card, transfer say, 30 to STO, and have 20 left over to buy a game to play while STO is offline XD
Timelords Fleet
Commander
# 4
10-30-2013, 10:15 AM
I usually use a Rixty card for my Zen purchases, because they have a rewards program (Also, I can use my Bing rewards there)
Rihannsu
# 5
10-30-2013, 11:27 AM
I just bought a zen card at 7/11 yesterday, although it was different from cards I've bought before, instead of different cards for $10 and $20, it was one card that could be loaded with $10, $25 or $50. Maybe they changed them and most stores just don't have them in stock yet.
Captain
# 6
11-05-2013, 04:00 PM
You can't get the PWE online, but, you can get the Ultimate Game Cards...

Ultimate Game Card
I love nice long walks in the country.
Especially if they're taken by people who annoy me!
Ar ais olc leis an doer olc