Career Officer
# 1 Personal 'Armoury'
10-04-2013, 08:00 AM
It would be extremely convenient to have my own weapons & armour locker onboard my ship. Why I can access my Account Bank, but not store anything I might actually want to have on hand without having to store it someplace I have to travel far to get to, is beyond me. Maybe add a special row of 'Bound to Character Item' slots to the Account Bank? Or, for maximum immersion, add 'Armouries' to ships. Put it just across the hall from the Brig, which also doesn't exist, yet.
Rihannsu
# 2
10-04-2013, 09:03 AM
At one point in time, players could access their bank from their ready room in their bridge. Not sure why this function was removed. (or do I have it confused with mail?)
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 3
10-04-2013, 09:05 AM
Yeah, we should have an armory locker. I use my BOFFS, but still, i hate having to edit it. I'd love to have a small one where I could stash my omega, maco and fleet outfit together, for various missions.
Captain
# 4
10-04-2013, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
At one point in time, players could access their bank from their ready room in their bridge. Not sure why this function was removed. (or do I have it confused with mail?)
I assume it was changed because they gave everyone access to the SS Azura II item and wanted people to use it.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Rihannsu
# 5
10-04-2013, 09:35 AM
Azura has a few services that only a few special bridges have, such as exchange. But yeah Azura became a lot more useful....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 6
10-04-2013, 10:39 AM
Special bridges you say? As in one of the C-Store packs?
Captain
# 7
10-04-2013, 10:50 AM
pretty much. A lot of the lock box ships will have them as well, i guess to make up for only having a bridge, and nothing else inside.

Initially though, there was mention of doing cargo bays as well as hanger bays as part of the interior. The hanger was supposed to be a great way to switch between your big and small ship, and the cargo bay would have been your bank. At least i think so, it was a very long time ago, and pissed away under the whole "well they shouldn't have told you that, and they probably don't even work on STO anymore" line. Which i think Stahl was using as a "get out of content free" card, even though he himself had been doing the same thing.

Either way, to stay on topic, i fully agree that we should be allowed to either have access to our banks, or have special areas on the interior, where we can store and access specific items like our spare weapons and armor (armory) or anything else (cargo bay) that could fit inside. Also, i still feel like adding a shuttle bay to the interiors would be awesome as well, but they would have to be specific for each size of ship.
Career Officer
# 8
10-04-2013, 12:14 PM
So which bridge pack has these extra features?
Empire Veteran
# 9
10-04-2013, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by predcon View Post
Put it just across the hall from the Brig, which also doesn't exist, yet.
Klingon ships have a brig on the interior already. It's a DOFF mission anchoring point that is KDF-specific.
Nick - Human Tactical Officer - FED [INACTIVE]
Tenix - Romulan Science Officer - KDF Ally [INACTIVE]
M'ossa - Ferasan Science Officer - KDF [MAIN]

Formerly known on the forums as Remissus
Lieutenant
# 10
10-04-2013, 12:45 PM
add my name to the list of ppl that think we should get bank access on our ships.

its pants on head retarded we can get into our Account bank, but not our individual character bank