Captain
# 21
10-05-2013, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagrom7 View Post
[Conspiracy]I'm thinking this means that cryptic are able to use his likeness now, perhaps paving the way for possible voice work?[/Conspiracy]
They were always able to use his likeness as Worf, due to his appearance being heavily modified by the prosthetic forehead.

That said, Cryptic's been trying to figure out how to bring in more TNG stars for voice overs, and Michael Dorn isn't a stranger to video game voice acting work...
Career Officer
# 22
10-05-2013, 11:02 AM
Wow he really looks like in the show now just a bit older.
Commander
# 23
10-05-2013, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawke89305092 View Post
Just wait until Gowron ends up in a time travel mission/flashback and we get to see his massive mane of hair. He'll be a true Emperor of the Hair Club...

And he'll have crazy eyes!

Now that I think about it, this game needs more Gowron!
I've got a fever!

And the only prescription... is more Gowron!

O_O

And yes, the new Worf is great... it's recognizably him now.
# 24
10-05-2013, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgern View Post
Wow he really looks like in the show now just a bit older.
Yeah, the resemblance is inconceivable now. It really looks much better. Worf is Worf once again!

----------------------------------------------
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Captain
# 25
10-05-2013, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandoknight89 View Post
Here's an after shot. It's not my best, but it shows the new 'do. His old mugshot is still on the wiki for now.

Edit: Here's a front view image, and here's his face in the contact dialog.
Much better. So when do we get them in the tailor?
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Commander
# 26
10-05-2013, 04:21 PM
Not sure if Cryptic will be happy i'm disclosing this or not.... buuuuut

at the end of august i went to Dragoncon in atlanta. Micheal Dorn was there, and i got to talk to him. according to him, he's already working with Cryptic right now. he wouldnt go into more detail, but the only reason i can think of that cryptic would higher Micheal Dorn is to do voice work.

Soon my klingon comrades, we shall have some epic voice overs of our own to taunt the federation with!

sidenote: anyone else noticed that they're highering voice actors in order of security chief of the enterprise? first tasha, then worf.... probably just a coincidence.
Timelords Fleet
Empire Veteran
# 27
10-05-2013, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainpirko View Post
Not sure if Cryptic will be happy i'm disclosing this or not.... buuuuut

at the end of august i went to Dragoncon in atlanta. Micheal Dorn was there, and i got to talk to him. according to him, he's already working with Cryptic right now. he wouldnt go into more detail, but the only reason i can think of that cryptic would higher Micheal Dorn is to do voice work.

Soon my klingon comrades, we shall have some epic voice overs of our own to taunt the federation with!

sidenote: anyone else noticed that they're highering voice actors in order of security chief of the enterprise? first tasha, then worf.... probably just a coincidence.
Qa'pla!
Osnt dragoncon awesome!
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Captain
# 28
10-05-2013, 06:21 PM
Nice job. He doesn't look like the Klingon Cat Lady anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 29
10-05-2013, 06:57 PM
he looked horrible before, glad they fixed this.
Captain
# 30
10-05-2013, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandoknight89 View Post
Here's an after shot. It's not my best, but it shows the new 'do. His old mugshot is still on the wiki for now.

Edit: Here's a front view image, and here's his face in the contact dialog.
The old hair reminds me of Doc Brown from Back to the Future. That definitely needs to be added to the tailor, if it isn't there already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort
Hahahaha, thanks Cryptic, for doing your part to make the F2P transition of SWTOR such a success!!