Career Officer
I haven't been on my kdf, but I figured with the time away from that character it would of been resolved by now, but it hasn't.. go figure. When are the KDF adapated helmet visuals getting fixed? I can only pick the 2 helmets still
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Empire Veteran
# 2
10-04-2013, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
I haven't been on my kdf, but I figured with the time away from that character it would of been resolved by now, but it hasn't.. go figure. When are the KDF adapated helmet visuals getting fixed? I can only pick the 2 helmets still
LOL I used to check all the time if KHG costumes had been fixed but we are nearing a year now since they have been broken and still no fix unless I am mistaken.
Career Officer
# 3
10-06-2013, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
LOL I used to check all the time if KHG costumes had been fixed but we are nearing a year now since they have been broken and still no fix unless I am mistaken.
on top of things as always , its an added bonus that we report these things for them.. always feel the love
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Rihannsu
# 4
10-07-2013, 07:49 AM
Guys, KDF bugs never get fixed. Once you're affected by them you might as well get used to it.

Like I did, with my KHG Quv Armor using HoS Helmet because the Quv Helmet is still unavailable...
Career Officer
# 5
10-07-2013, 10:42 AM
Interesting. I unlocked the AHG costume yesterday, and was able to select the new helmet. Looks like it might be a legacy problem, not affecting new unlocks.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
10-07-2013, 11:29 AM
I believe it involves hell and it freezing over before they fix KDF bugs

Though, there are still bugs all over the place on all factions

Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginamala78 View Post
The stick Cryptic keep bringing out isn't to discourage you from playing, its to discourage you from playing incorrectly. The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Career Officer
# 7
10-07-2013, 11:53 AM
Still no KHG cleavage for females.
Rihannsu
# 8
10-07-2013, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffel82 View Post
Interesting. I unlocked the AHG costume yesterday, and was able to select the new helmet. Looks like it might be a legacy problem, not affecting new unlocks.
My Klingon Male doesn't have the Adapted Helmet.
My Joined Trill Female does have it.

Both were unlocked pre-LoR

My Female Romulan (KDF side) obviously created post-LoR does have the Quv Helmet, yet doesn't have the Be'Ves chest piece.

So it's all over the place, a big mess.