Lt. Commander
# 1 Carrier pets et al.
09-03-2013, 01:06 PM
Let's put aside, for now, all the issues about the carrier pets (pests?), ok?
I wonder if in the roadmap of Season 8 there are the following improvements...
  • In the radar a color of our pets that is not white: useful to see if and where they are.
  • When the pests... Pets are in the "Recall" mode would be nice to see if they are on their way or they are truly docked.

If these improvements are not in the roadmap: is there a way to put them in Season 8, please?

Bye / Qapla' / Jolan tru
Community Moderator
# 2
09-03-2013, 01:12 PM
As this appears to be a request for a UI enhancement related to Carrier pets, I have moved your feedback to a more appropriate feedback forum.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-03-2013, 11:53 PM
No problem!

But my little pests in the radar are always white!
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-04-2013, 04:15 AM
I would like to see the control range put back at 15 km. At the moment in KASE, the pets run away aiming to escape the warp core breach of the tactical cube, and it this process, they go beyond the 12km range - the result is that I need to go to the other side and herd them back. Sometimes they attack targets although they are in recall mode - and the core of this issue is that they don't always dock, but fly beside my ship. As stated, some kind of indication for docked pets would be an improvement.
Ensign
# 5
10-05-2013, 03:31 PM
I'd like to expand this further.

I just today got the Monbosh cruiser and got a bit annoyed that i often cant see where my pets are if there are lots of stuff on the screen. If you're in a group, all players have grey names, so does my plasma torpedoes, and the pets. It can be pretty messy with text everywhere when they all have the same color.

Its no carrier, so there are no extra UI for them for me to have any control or mark them to easier spot them.

Here's my additional suggestion to this, and it could be expanded further to not just pets:
A way to change color of icons and names on screen, just like you can change colors for chatchannels. Pink for pets (carriers and others), blue for torpedoes, green for mines, as examples.
This is for MY stuff, all other players could have grey still, or maybe add colors to them too as a choice.