Ensign
# 1 Looking for a fleet
09-21-2013, 01:55 AM
Hi,

I am currently looking for an EU based fleet for FED (and Klingons in the future) with team speak, with mature members (18+) with good atmosphere, and team perfection oriented.

For details please contact me through this thread or PM @fuobama.

Over and Out

Last edited by fuobama; 09-21-2013 at 03:02 AM.
Ensign
# 2 hacked
09-21-2013, 11:18 AM
account was hacked

Last edited by bioshibby02; 09-23-2013 at 09:55 AM.
Lieutenant
# 3
09-21-2013, 05:48 PM
Hi,

I see that you're looking for a EU based fleet? Maybe i could help you with that. I am the Founder of the Echelon Division, we are a international community fleet with a friendly atmosphere.Have a look at our website and forum post.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=839691
http://echelon-division.webs.com/

Asara@Ryanwire
Fleet Founder
Echelon Division
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-11-2013, 08:12 AM
Hello, would you like to join our fleet? It is called Kobayashi Crew and consists of EU/UK and American time zone players. We are all friendly and helpful too. If not have a great day

We have a Facebook page and twitter.

I am only on at weekends during term times as I am in university, there are many other players online that use our raidcall chat server, and we are all mature players, the contacts listed below have plaid since beta and are between 32 and 50 yrs. old. (Only 1 teenager in the fleet, but they are welcome)

You would be welcome in our fleet, we have 166 members at the moment.

Join and have a look, if you don't like it you can always leave. It?s also easy to progress through our ranks and take a leading role within the fleet, you can contribute and be as involved as you like, so if you only log to do a quick mission or want to run missions with others, you will find both styles of play within our fleet.

Casual gaming to grinding missions the founding fathers of Kobayashi Crew look forward to enjoying all STO has to offer with you!
Message/mail us in game, or in the forum. (In game handle - Dave@dangerousdave1701) or email dangeroudave1981@hotmail.co.uk.

Any questions please contact @ussmidway (American division)

@splashash and @kicker1205 (U.K. division)
Regards,

Vice Admiral Davian Thule.
Fleet Support Officer.

Follow us on Twitter/like us on Facebook.

Contacts:

@dangerousdave1701 - Fleet Support Officer.
@kicker1205 - Fleet Tactical Officer.
@splashash - Romulan Ambassador
@ussmidway - U.S.A. Fleet Division Officer.
Vice Admiral Davian Thule.

Fleet Exploration Cruiser Retrofit.
Kobayashi Crew.
Follow us on Twitter @KobayashiCrew. Like us on Facebook.
Ensign
# 5 Alpha Alliance
10-21-2013, 05:23 AM
Alpha Alliance Is Recruiting

We Are A Tier 2 Active Casual Fleet Where New Players Can Get Help,A Free Starter Ship Set & Activity Reward Of 1,000+ Energy Credits To Help Start Them Off.

We Have High Level Players & Experienced Members Who Will Help If They Can & We Accept All Levels To Our Fleet.

We Also Have A Website: www.Alpha-Alliance.webs.com With Fleet Rules,Game Guides,Tips & More.

If Anyone Is Interested Please Message Me Here Or Ingame: Anthony Cowley@anthonyc198