Captain
Could I actually be imagining they took away that ridiculous peanut lab banner for something possibly worth advertising with?
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet
Empire Veteran
# 2
10-17-2013, 02:02 PM
I was gonna say "what banner" but then I remembered I run an advertisement blocker.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Career Officer
# 3
10-17-2013, 02:02 PM
It looks like they dumped Peanut Labs altogether. I just checked the website under earn zen and the Peanut Lab advert shows the Internet Explorer cannot display webpage error.
C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures\banner11.jpg
Captain
# 4
10-17-2013, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sopwithsnipe View Post
It looks like they dumped Peanut Labs altogether. I just checked the website under earn zen and the Peanut Lab advert shows the Internet Explorer cannot display webpage error.
No peanut labs is still under earn zen I just looked and it still shows up on mine lol. So we are not that lucky.
Empire Veteran
# 5
10-17-2013, 02:30 PM
Looks like enough people finally realized it was a scam that they had to pack their bags and leave. I might shed a tear for them tonight, but I have so many better things to cry over. Too bad, so sad.
=^= Starfleet Code Red Message =^= Starfleet intelligence's central network was compromised by an insidious ARC virus. All captains are to avoid contact with the ARC until we can ascertain how dangerous it is. All ships remain on high alert!
Captain
# 6
10-18-2013, 06:01 PM
I see and apple app store banner of elemental kingdoms in place of the old peanuts lab banner!
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet
Career Officer
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
10-19-2013, 02:33 AM
YAY IT IS GONE!

I hope they run Star Trek related adds in the future!

EDIT: The reason I say "YAY" is because I think that website is annoying. They offer Zen in exchange for spam and giving away were you live. Luckily I did not fall for it, but one of my friends was not so lucky.

Oh yeah, and those stories about you getting nothing. About time that scam was gone.

And while I am not certain, I am sure by signing up on some unknown website, you "have a chance" (not!) to win Five hundred pounds of Sainsbury's shopping. (Wishful thinking no-the-less I am sure).
Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

I hope STO get's better ...

Last edited by jumpingjs; 10-19-2013 at 02:36 AM.
Career Officer
I only really noticed this for real today, but I've been aware of the ad for sometime.

Each time I come to the forum, there's an Ad for something called Elemental Kingdoms on the App Store (that's a Macintosh specific online store).

I don't know what it is, but judging from the graphic on the ad and the title, it's some fantasy mularkey.

Which means you should not be marketing it to sci-fi fans!

I'm sensing Perfect World's fingerprints all over this one, they're probably pushing some game of theirs at us.
Their agenda of late has been heavily biased towards "force marketing" their other games to us.
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
10-24-2013, 11:37 PM
What ads? I don't see any ads.