Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Pre-Headstart Roundup
01-28-2010, 06:21 PM
Just in time for headstart, we've got another content roundup. Read on for linkage.


Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-28-2010, 06:38 PM
That all looks sweet!

I like all of that but not too sure about fed V fed PVP. Not sure if it fits the IP but I can overcome that tiny niggle. Thanks for the great update
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-28-2010, 06:43 PM
Thanks for keeping us informed.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-28-2010, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvelbeast View Post
I like all of that but not too sure about fed V fed PVP. Not sure if it fits the IP but I can overcome that tiny niggle.
Even our military today competes in wargames with itself and it's allies. It keeps minds sharp and helps perfect strategy!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-28-2010, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBPCarl
Even our military today competes in wargames with itself and it's allies. It keeps minds sharp and helps perfect strategy!
Yeah, but in my day, the OPFOR had to dress in up in Russian fatigues and carry around rubber AK-47's.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-28-2010, 07:40 PM
looks cool.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-28-2010, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Then I was shown how to move a ship around. Basically it is Asteroids but much more complicated
This made e chuckle
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-28-2010, 07:51 PM
In regards to the "What's Next for STO" article:

Especially the part about being able to see the Sol system in its entirety.

Why did you have to do this Cryptic? It was already hard enough just to wait a few more hours to jump into headstart, how the frak am I supposed to be able to wait for all this?!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-28-2010, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USSNighthawk
In regards to the "What's Next for STO" article:

Especially the part about being able to see the Sol system in its entirety.

Why did you have to do this Cryptic? It was already hard enough just to wait a few more hours to jump into headstart, how the frak am I supposed to be able to wait for all this?!
Give up on sleep!, you're doomed!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-28-2010, 07:57 PM
The wait has been killing me. hate that i have to wait till 1pm! Maybe i should take a sleeping pill? It might be the last bit of sleep i get for a few days. Already i have stocked up on Dew and coffee. NO SLEEP TILL COMMANDER 6!!!!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:59 PM.