Ensign
# 1 What am I missing?
10-08-2013, 02:47 PM
I have 70 neural processors remaining after getting my T5 omega space set, when I look at the processor description it says they can be turned in for dil through the store. My reputation store tab is not clickable. So is it restricted to paying players, if not any idea of what I might do? I'd hate to discard all 80 since it took a good while to get them.

Sorry if this is a dumb question.
Republic Veteran
# 2
10-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Go to your Omega Rep window there is a project in the list to turn them in for dil
"If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-08-2013, 03:08 PM
the special projects area (third one down) on the omega rep tab. has the assignment where you turn 5 BNP in for 1k unrefined dil. also turn in 50 marks for 500 unrefined dil.
Ensign
# 4
10-08-2013, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyman View Post
the special projects area (third one down) on the omega rep tab. has the assignment where you turn 5 BNP in for 1k unrefined dil. also turn in 50 marks for 500 unrefined dil.
Hmmm, the only project that is available is the 50 marks for 500 dil.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=184567972
Republic Veteran
# 5
10-08-2013, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by synchronicity75 View Post
Hmmm, the only project that is available is the 50 marks for 500 dil.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=184567972
Odd question: Have you ever run any of the Elite STFs? I ask only because I didn't get the option to trade in BNPs for Dil until I'd run through an ESTF.
Ensign
# 6
10-08-2013, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shurato2099 View Post
Odd question: Have you ever run any of the Elite STFs? I ask only because I didn't get the option to trade in BNPs for Dil until I'd run through an ESTF.
No, never ran the elite just the normal. I'll give it a go after the maintenance is finished and see what happens.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 7
10-08-2013, 11:06 PM
Quote:
No, never ran the elite just the normal. I'll give it a go after the maintenance is finished and see what happens.
Once you do complete any Elite STF, the option to convert these will open up

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 8
10-08-2013, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Once you do complete any Elite STF, the option to convert these will open up

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Have been reluctant to tackle elite since reading the horror stories that others have posted. But I guess I can warn the others that it's my first elite right off the bat.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 9
10-08-2013, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Have been reluctant to tackle elite since reading the horror stories that others have posted. But I guess I can warn the others that it's my first elite right off the bat.
You'll do great! Check out some of the guides available on the STO Wiki Also, there are several in-game chat channels available that are used to group up for STFs. Also (just remembered!), we posted this guest blog about STFs: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=597671

Check it out, and there is even contact info for players who are willing to help! I run the ESTF queues pretty often too, so you never know, we may even be in the same team someday!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 10
10-08-2013, 11:25 PM
i have run the elite, i'm currently up to about 60 BNP. the project still isnt showing in my list. all that's there is the rep for dil one. is it any one elite STF or one of each of the STF's? as that's the only reason i can think of for it not being there other then im bugged. >.<