Survivor of Romulus
# 11
10-09-2013, 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by synchronicity75 View Post
Have been reluctant to tackle elite since reading the horror stories that others have posted. But I guess I can warn the others that it's my first elite right off the bat.
i recommend starting on Infected Conduit Elite then, as that is the easiest.

pretty much ask what needs to be done.

Unless other groups do it differently the standard is take out the first group, then go to the left, take out the cube, choose ONE generator and (i thend to turn my autofire off for this part and just use the spacebar for firing all weps) bring it down to 10%, whiel also checking the others to make sure they are doing good, then blow them all out roughly with in 3 seconds of each other and focus all fire on the transformer.

wipe up the nanite probes and spheres for that side, then repeat with the right transformer

alot of times people tend to take the gate out first after destroying both transformers and then the tactical cube.

i for one do pugging about 99% of the time and its nearly always sucessful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p

Last edited by cynder2012; 10-09-2013 at 12:33 AM.
Ensign
# 12
10-09-2013, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
You'll do great! Check out some of the guides available on the STO Wiki Also, there are several in-game chat channels available that are used to group up for STFs. Also (just remembered!), we posted this guest blog about STFs: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=597671

Check it out, and there is even contact info for players who are willing to help! I run the ESTF queues pretty often too, so you never know, we may even be in the same team someday!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thank you, did my elite and it worked.
Ensign
# 13
10-11-2013, 03:43 PM
well iv finished tir 5 in omega now and the BNP trade in job still has not unlocked. yes iv completed many elite stf's... so is there some other requirement im missing or should i go ahead and submit a request to a GM for help?
Ensign
# 14
10-11-2013, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Once you do complete any Elite STF, the option to convert these will open up

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
i have 37 processors, and have run many elite stfs, to get them, and the option has not opened up for me yet.

is there something i am missing? This is a new character, just reached lvl 50 a few days ago. all my other characters are able to so far, but i have 2 more new characters aproaching lvl 50 will this happen to them as well?

Last edited by mystwraith; 10-11-2013 at 06:18 PM.