Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Captain
# 101
10-14-2013, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warmaker001b View Post
As far as the Excelsior and Sovereign, they will perform just fine. Their place in Cruiser preference for the Feds is just fine, if anything because the Avenger looks horrible
Once you can get a fleet version and ditch the plucked chicken wings, it actually isn't too bad at all.
Captain
# 102
10-14-2013, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
Once you can get a fleet version and ditch the plucked chicken wings, it actually isn't too bad at all.
Yeah, it does, but it still looks like a brick At least it will try to look like an Intrepid gone awry though.
Republic Veteran
# 103
10-14-2013, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer1 View Post
The only command difference that cruisers get vs. battlecruisers is agro generation
+ hull resistance

But yah honestly now the only difference between avenger, with the thankful shield mod toned down is flavor. Though i still feel like the fleet assault cruiser needs more hull, around the same as the fleet support cruiser.
Captain
# 104
10-14-2013, 12:54 PM
I think we're forgetting what the cruiser category was meant for - tanking.

Though with that in mind, roles are as strong as the need for them in missions. We need more missions(and alterations of current missions) that gives us a need for that role.

Helpful Tools: Dictionary.com - Logical fallacies - Random generator - Word generator - Color tool - Extra Credits - List of common English language errors - Big booty tutorial - Also, follow me on Twitter!