Career Officer
In our fleet, SRS, we have a Galaxy Wing. A group of Galaxy fans (all types) that get together on a regular basis to run missions. We ran out of Cryptic missions to try, we completed all the STFs including HSE several times. So I decided to write a foundry mission just for this wing of the fleet.

The mission is called Proving Ground and is space combat heavy with ground combat and a reasonably easy story to follow. Even though you are not in our fleet, you may still be part of the Galaxy Wing, and indeed we do have some members in the Wing that are from other fleets.

If you are a Galaxy fan and a foundry fan you may like this.

To try it search in the author field for "tfr" that will bring up my missions.

Hope you try and enjoy.

Matt
Career Officer
# 2
10-09-2013, 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva View Post
In our fleet, SRS, we have a Galaxy Wing. A group of Galaxy fans (all types) that get together on a regular basis to run missions. We ran out of Cryptic missions to try, we completed all the STFs including HSE several times. So I decided to write a foundry mission just for this wing of the fleet.

The mission is called Proving Ground and is space combat heavy with ground combat and a reasonably easy story to follow. Even though you are not in our fleet, you may still be part of the Galaxy Wing, and indeed we do have some members in the Wing that are from other fleets.

Hope you try and enjoy.

Matt
Thanks for this - will definitely be giving it a try when get the chance!

My Eng uses a Galaxy - am actually pretty interested in joining this fleet's Galaxy Wing!

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY

Last edited by reyan01; 10-09-2013 at 03:25 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-09-2013, 04:36 AM
1st sry for my english

Nice to see the galaxy fans working together count with mi suport on this.

Have a chanel were all galaxy fans can be on contact? goin to nice enter a STF or other fleet action without some one saying "look a noob in a galaxy" (that ppl is most of the time the one who ruin the opcional )
Armada Estelar Argentina
I support : Bridge modules;What is your beef with the Galaxy Cryptic? the longest post until now, maybe it's time to do something about it ... SRS-Galaxy COMM Channel for all captains of Galaxy-R/-X to be united in the Galaxy Class attack Wing, a multi fleet escuadron
Career Officer
# 4
10-09-2013, 05:01 AM
I have started a channel for this and will make it public, it will be called SRS-Galaxy. All are welcome to come and join in. Thanks for your support guys.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-10-2013, 06:49 AM
Already made public this topic on :
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...28931&page=374

Hope all fans of the galaxy get united in game like in the forums. also added to mi signature with the hope to unite more ppl
Armada Estelar Argentina
I support : Bridge modules;What is your beef with the Galaxy Cryptic? the longest post until now, maybe it's time to do something about it ... SRS-Galaxy COMM Channel for all captains of Galaxy-R/-X to be united in the Galaxy Class attack Wing, a multi fleet escuadron

Last edited by ehgato; 10-10-2013 at 06:50 AM. Reason: more info
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-11-2013, 06:56 AM
here i left the code for any one who want to ad to they signature *Replace all* "{" with "["

{COLOR=Yellow]{URL="http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=875951"]{I]{B]{COLOR=Yellow]Galaxy Class attack Wing, a multi fleet escuadron[/color][/b][/i][/url][/color]
Armada Estelar Argentina
Commander
# 7
10-13-2013, 12:35 PM
Quick question, can the freebie T4 Galaxy survive it?
Weyland-Yutani Joint Space Venture - Always open to new members!

My name is Rage, and I too support a revised Galaxy family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by khayuung View Post
Firstly, be proud! You're part of the few, the stubborn, the Federation Dreadnought Captains.
Rihannsu
# 8
10-13-2013, 09:07 PM
I suppose an Oddy is close enough for this?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 9
10-15-2013, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevmrage View Post
Quick question, can the freebie T4 Galaxy survive it?
Yeah mate sure can
Ensign
# 10
01-01-2014, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva View Post

Hope you try and enjoy.

Matt
I want to Join to "Galaxy Wing" as a member of Polish "Royal Squadron" Fleet.
My USS "Lioness Nala" is a Fleet Galaxy class Retro. with all possible updates online.