Starfleet Veteran
I wanted to put in a request that if one of the character artists finds time, could we add combadges to some of the non-uniform options? There are many cases when officers would wear their combadge even when dressed in casual clothing.

Thank you.

@greendragoon
Captain
# 2
10-09-2013, 05:52 AM
If I may:

Can we instead have the "classic" pull out & flip open communicator animation as an option / something to be used on outfits that don't have the standard combadge?

It bugs me to no end that my ToS Mirror-uniform wearing guy has his Terran Empire badge over his right breast, yet he "taps" an empty spot on his left breast to call for a beam-up...
Well, with the upgrade announcement leaving NX and Connie fans in the dust again, can we restart / revisit the T5 Connie and NX threads - since they will no longer be "truly" endgame ships... (after we get the T5 versions, it'll be time to see them added to the T5U upgrade charts too...
Career Officer
# 3
10-09-2013, 05:56 AM
Tbh, it puzzles me why they'd not allow the combadges on all outfits, so yup, this totally could be a nice to have. I mean, Deanna Troi wears it with her dress all the time, so why the heck not

~jodarkrider's female torso improvements suggestions~
Twitter - @JanDarkrider (mostly RP & self-parody in character)