Lieutenant
# 31
10-10-2013, 08:05 AM
I cannot express my loathing of ground in STO, be it pve or pvp. However if there was a random team, or better yet auto balenced que for space...... Well I think you would have to surgically remove me from my pc every night.
Captain
# 32
10-10-2013, 08:49 AM
Sorry mcduffie369, a random queue combining Ground PvP with Space PvP would never work. Ground PvP is what Space PvPers talk about on a cold Autumn night around a campfire. They tell of Ground horror stories of accidentally ending up in a Ground queue with their Space premades. That has actually happened a few times, Space premades clicking on the wrong queue and ending up on Ground. Anyone that has ever PvPed on ground knows that someone with 266 - 100 is more than likely going to beat someone with 300 - 66. The same isn't true in reverse, someone with 266 - 100 can compete in Space against players with 300 - 66. This would all be solved if Cryptic gave us an extra 44k skill points.
Captain
# 33
10-10-2013, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majortiraomega View Post
Sorry mcduffie369, a random queue combining Ground PvP with Space PvP would never work. Ground PvP is what Space PvPers talk about on a cold Autumn night around a campfire. They tell of Ground horror stories of accidentally ending up in a Ground queue with their Space premades. That has actually happened a few times, Space premades clicking on the wrong queue and ending up on Ground. Anyone that has ever PvPed on ground knows that someone with 266 - 100 is more than likely going to beat someone with 300 - 66. The same isn't true in reverse, someone with 266 - 100 can compete in Space against players with 300 - 66. This would all be solved if Cryptic gave us an extra 44k skill points.
We had said later in the thread that the space and ground random Q could be separate.

Visit my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/Akurie369?feature=watch
Captain Bi Shonen's official Thread! http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post22866531