Captain
# 1 *New* Fleet Gear Here *New*
10-10-2013, 08:03 AM
Intro
I have provisions that I have no need for and others are welcome to them in exchange for donations.

What I Have
Tier 4 Shipyard, 3 for the other main two, and tier 3 for Embassy pair and Mine pair. I know nothing extremely exciting, unless you want a fleet Avenger, but still some really good stuff.

How it Works
1) Simply send an ingame mail to @Kreael with your name.
2) At some point I will send you a fleet invite.
3) Make your purchases and donate as much or as little as you like to the projects or bank.
4) Leave the fleet at your leisure.
5) If after a few days I did not send you an invite, mail me again sometimes my mailbox gets...messy.

Whats the Catch?
No catch at all. Buy whatever you want, donate what you want, and be on your merry.

Does a Fleet in name only appeal to you?
Some who have joined under the provision for donation program have stuck around and continue to donate and purchase as they wish. This does not bother me in the least. If the idea of a fleet where there is no fleet chat, nor any events, formal organization, or responsibilities sounds like something you want to be a part of feel free to stick around!
Captain
# 2
10-10-2013, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bareel View Post
Intro
I have provisions that I have no need for and others are welcome to them in exchange for donations.

What I Have
Tier 4 Shipyard, 3 for the other main two, and tier 3 for Embassy pair and Mine pair. I know nothing extremely exciting, unless you want a fleet Avenger, but still some really good stuff.

How it Works
1) Simply send an ingame mail to @Kreael with your name.
2) At some point I will send you a fleet invite.
3) Make your purchases and donate as much or as little as you like to the projects or bank.
4) Leave the fleet at your leisure.
5) If after a few days I did not send you an invite, mail me again sometimes my mailbox gets...messy.

Whats the Catch?
No catch at all. Buy whatever you want, donate what you want, and be on your merry.

Does a Fleet in name only appeal to you?
Some who have joined under the provision for donation program have stuck around and continue to donate and purchase as they wish. This does not bother me in the least. If the idea of a fleet where there is no fleet chat, nor any events, formal organization, or responsibilities sounds like something you want to be a part of feel free to stick around!
Wow am I correct in assuming that you are mostly responsible for soloing the holdings? If so, quite impressive. Nice job.
Captain
# 3
10-10-2013, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyalmeida2 View Post
Wow am I correct in assuming that you are mostly responsible for soloing the holdings? If so, quite impressive. Nice job.
I've had alot of help from this donation program and the few that have stuck around for the long haul or I never would have gotten it this far. But thank you for the compliment.
Captain
# 4
10-10-2013, 08:43 AM
Interesting! What is your fleet called by the way? An well done for getting that far with donations an such .
Captain
# 5
10-10-2013, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by z3ndor99 View Post
Interesting! What is your fleet called by the way? An well done for getting that far with donations an such .
League of Non-Aligned Admirals