Lt. Commander
I'd like to cancel my subscription order because of this. already canceled my preorder via steam, but I can't even get the buttons to click to allow me to open a ticket in the current support system. I have created a manual ticket to which I got an automated response a week ago to cancel my preorder subscription order, but no response has been received. Please at least give me some response or I will issue a chargeback request via my credit card company instead.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThanatosMk1
I'd like to cancel my subscription order because of this. already canceled my preorder via steam, but I can't even get the buttons to click to allow me to open a ticket in the current support system. I have created a manual ticket to which I got an automated response a week ago to cancel my preorder subscription order, but no response has been received. Please at least give me some response or I will issue a chargeback request via my credit card company instead.
So, is it as in the subject or the content of your post ? Is it that you can't create tickets, or you can but no replies ?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 03:01 PM
I cannot create tickets via ticketing system. my email to them generated an automated ticket number and nothing else.

So since the game is now live and the subscription can't be canceled without a credit card fighting match but my preorder is already canceled... should I just buy a copy off steam or something and grin and bear it?

EDIT: Looks like some of my concerns with the game has been resolved. Since I don't really want to fight that much, I'll rebuy the game and run with it.