Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tonight at 10PM PST (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance and to apply a new patch that will address some of the issues reported with the Winter Event. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to last for 2 hours. The test server, launcher and access to manage your account may also be unavailable during some portions of the maintenance.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 12-05-2013 at 06:34 PM.
Captain
# 2
12-05-2013, 03:19 PM
Ok...if it works for your testers but not for holodeck, there are 2 possible explanations.

Either your testers aren't doing their jobs (not trying the map switch command is pretty big), or your test server has different code.
Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
Republic Veteran
# 3
12-05-2013, 03:29 PM
There are like 10,000 things wrong with the whole Winter Wonderland.... Betcha only two things get fixed.

This message appears to have been edited to remove any mention of the leaked klingon ship which is a direct reskin of the Avenger-class. Or maybe in my currently drunken state I only THINK I mentioned this situation.
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"

Last edited by themarie; 12-05-2013 at 03:46 PM.
Captain
# 4
12-05-2013, 03:35 PM
Since the maintenance wont be happening for another 6.5 hours from now and will take 2 hours to complete, making that 8.5 hours until a lot of us will be actually able to take part in the event properly... It might be a good idea to extend the event by at least 1 day.

Makes sense, yes?
Captain
# 5
12-05-2013, 03:38 PM
I doubt it will include the Leech and FAW thing...
Not entirely sure if the FAW Accuracy thing is a thing...
Also not entirely sure if the FAW CrtH thing is a thing either...
...but thanks for fixing the FAW Tet thing!
Vice Admiral Geist, Klingon Science Officer
U.S.S. Temporary, Sentinel-class Star Cruiser
Lieutenant
# 6
12-05-2013, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the update Brandon.
http://www.starfleettaskforce1.com/
Captain
# 7
12-05-2013, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by winters83 View Post
Thanks for the update Brandon.

Aye!!! Indeed!!!

So far I like the new updates to the Q's Land!!

Readable Font: *Highlight*
Aye!!! Indeed!!!

So far I like the new updates to the Q's Land!!

AKA "Comrademoco" Join Date: February 20th, 2012
Follow me on: Twitter - Raptr - Arc
Check out my Screenshots at:Imgur
Career Officer
# 8
12-05-2013, 04:23 PM
Same thing last year it took a couple of days to get all the bugs fixed.
[SIGPIC]

Look at the pretty mushroom grow
Captain
# 9
12-05-2013, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by willomally View Post
Same thing last year it took a couple of days to get those same bugs fixed.
Fixed it for you. There just seems to be a large amount of zombie bugs in STO. They get fixed and re-awaken with a new patch/season...
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Captain
# 10
12-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Hey Brandon,

Since you guys are doing a patch this afternoon, I would like to make a quick short request...

For the Q's Winter Wounder land, the Pie Eating Contest Breen is too close to the "Winter Invasion" Queue Area... Would it be too much to ask if you guys could move the Pie Eating Contest Breen to the right closer to the Pie Table... so that way if someone is running to the Breen, they wont accidentally hit "Winter Invasion" Queue, this happens to me every single time and it gets annoying!!!

So again... could it be possible to move the Pie Eating Breen to the Pie Table a lill bit...

Also, to add to that Brandon... "The Fast and The Flurious" Event is broken... I've waited 1 hour and the event never started, besides 1 time... that was when I logged in...

Readable Font: *highlight*
Hey Brandon,

Since you guys are doing a patch this afternoon, I would like to make a quick short request...

For the Q's Winter Wounder land, the Pie Eating Contest Breen is too close to the "Winter Invasion" Queue Area... Would it be too much to ask if you guys could move the Pie Eating Contest Breen to the right closer to the Pie Table... so that way if someone is running to the Breen, they wont accidentally hit "Winter Invasion" Queue, this happens to me every single time and it gets annoying!!!

So again... could it be possible to move the Pie Eating Breen to the Pie Table a lill bit...

Also, to add to that Brandon... "The Fast and The Flurious" Event is broken... I've waited 1 hour and the event never started, besides 1 time... that was when I logged in...

AKA "Comrademoco" Join Date: February 20th, 2012
Follow me on: Twitter - Raptr - Arc
Check out my Screenshots at:Imgur

Last edited by generalmoco; 12-05-2013 at 04:54 PM.
Closed Thread