Commander
# 111
10-17-2013, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The incredible new Avenger Class Battle Cruiser is now available in the C-Store!

Learn more about it, and its Fleet counterpart, in this Dev Blog.
And now is time to do ships for kdf. And when in it, more missions, clothes, some budles (like fed ds9, tos) will be nice too.
Captain
# 112
10-17-2013, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by czertik123 View Post
And now is time to do ships for kdf. And when in it, more missions, clothes, some budles (like fed ds9, tos) will be nice too.
so you want ship mesh/texture error's on the kdf ships ? , the kdf ships have always had better textured ships
Commander
# 113
10-17-2013, 09:27 AM
well rather new klingon ships with few grapical errors, than no new ships at all.
Lt. Commander
# 114
10-21-2013, 07:55 PM
Ever since I first saw the Avenger its silhouette reminded me of something. Did some Google-ing and found a match...

The Avenger has the same silhouette as a pelican in flight.

Proof:

http://www.oiseaux.net/photos/gerhar...nc.geth.2g.jpg

http://cdn2.arkive.org/media/E5/E5BD...over-water.jpg

http://onthewingphotography.com/wing...erson-8600.jpg

http://www.naturephoto-cz.com/photos...2z8h6323mw.jpg

http://www.lockwood-art.com/Miniatur...ican%205x7.jpg

LOL!

Last edited by kimony; 10-21-2013 at 08:07 PM.
Career Officer
# 115
10-21-2013, 08:03 PM
An angry, blood soaked pelican of DOOM maybe.
-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Ensign
# 116 avenger
10-22-2013, 09:41 AM
im really thinking of buying this ship. i bought a vesta pack long ago and will feel like im rejecting her now. im building up dilithium to buy the zen, but im so itching to buy it with my credit card now...i also want a t'varo retrofit for my rom character so my mind is split. the avenger just sound so awesome. it looks like a space ship, so why badmouth it left and right. a army tank looks ugly too, but strikes fear in anybody and can destroy anything. so stop with how a ship looks like and focus on what it can do. That said im mostly using my assault cruiser refit with all rom beams coz of plasma bonuses from sets and science plasma infused consoles. plasma tact consoles . So what i want to know is, if i get an avenger and mount Rom DBB and rom torp or wide angle torp, will that be a devasting killer build ? also got nukara console that give 10% beam accuracy, got tachyo converter (which ups my turn rate also) and zero point, so got good crit rate too, got borg console of course and got point defense in bank. add in dil mine eng consoles with structural integrity stat and got good hull too. what do you guys think of such a build on avenger? and what other consoles should i get ? (Lobi store, exchange consoles like plasmonic leech and so on)....oh and i just bought the ship

Last edited by haelstorm; 10-22-2013 at 03:13 PM.
Captain
# 117
10-22-2013, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by czertik123 View Post
Ok, so we'll change the light bulbs inside from blue to red and paint it green! There you go!
Are you sure it isn't time for a "colourful metaphor"? --Spock in 'The Voyage Home'

Star Trek Battles Channel - STO... The way it was meant to be played!
Career Officer
# 118
12-07-2013, 04:30 AM
tired of the one i want being fleet only. everything good is fleet only. i hate that drama in those fleets. just too many bad ones, too many...
Rihannsu
# 119
12-07-2013, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madblooddoll View Post
tired of the one i want being fleet only. everything good is fleet only. i hate that drama in those fleets. just too many bad ones, too many...
Sounds like you need to find a better fleet. There are plenty out there that don't have problems with drama-rama.
Captain
# 120
12-07-2013, 08:12 AM
What this ship needs is a bigger (more wide) saucer. Seriously that narrow and fragile looking egg shaped saucer ruins the whole "muscle" look of that ship.

I'd rather like to see a alternative saucer, maybe one like Perpetuals Excalibur class has.
Example

If we are at it, i'd love to see Perpetuals Excalibur Class as alternative ship model for the Avenger added.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-

-----------------------------------------------------------------