# 11
01-29-2010, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killaweed View Post
having problems with my cc too its a visa
then i tried pp and will take too long to validade my cc

this is realy sad i dont want to miss the lifetime oportunity

also cant open ticket to complain about, i feel like im alone on the sea

maybe i can take my money back on steam beforethe game begins its lifetime or nothing
I am in same sit... pp takes for ages to get my card verified
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-29-2010, 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morlen9
Alot of times when you have credit card problems its an international charge. I ran into this problem early on in the Army. Anytime an overseas merchant charges your card its auto declined unless you have that enabled with your credit card company... worth checking out to make sure....
I have used my internationally oversees around world many many times, so that should not be the problem
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-29-2010, 07:09 AM
there are two things credit institutes consider (according to my institute)
one is the source country - oversea in this case
the other one is a suspicious amount of money. and the amount, something around 280$ incl. VAT, caused the decline for me
contact your institute and they can enable the transaction.

however, since that will become effective tomorrow for me, i cannot verify the correctness of the information so far.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-29-2010, 07:16 AM
Right now when I checked, I cant order either long-term package. The system message just says they're both unavailable, which isn't very helpful. I was all lathered up for lifetime last night, but if they can't even get their billing services straightened out at such a critical time, it doesn't really inspire confidence.

I guess Cryptic and Atari don't want our money?
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-29-2010, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedger View Post
I am in same sit... pp takes for ages to get my card verified
I could buy lifetime sub with PayPal (linked to mastercard) before I verified it. They say that it`s safer to buy when card is verified, but I think you can pay with PayPal before verification. At least worked for me.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-29-2010, 10:28 AM
I have the same issues. I can't get the lifetime to go through. Says the card isn't valid.

I know it is valid and I know I have enough funds there to cover the cost for a lifetime subscription.

At first I thought it was because the server and forums were down, but now that they are up I still can't get it to work.

Very frustrating.

EDIT.

I got a confirmation email from cryptic saying

"This email is to confirm that you have purchased for USD. Your order number is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. When contacting us, please include this order number in your inquiry."

It doesn't say what I purchased or for how much. Looking at my CC account there haven't been any deduction yet, and looking at my cryptic account I dont see it mentioning I do have the lifetime subscription.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-29-2010, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon Blade
I have the same issues. I can't get the lifetime to go through. Says the card isn't valid.

I know it is valid and I know I have enough funds there to cover the cost for a lifetime subscription.

At first I thought it was because the server and forums were down, but now that they are up I still can't get it to work.

Very frustrating.
Are you trying to buy through paypal? I tried to buy lifetime sub with my mastercard for a week, but did not succeed. Made an PayPal account and linked my mastercard to that account and it worked instantly. I also have a valid credit card, bu for some reason cryptic did not accept it. When linked to PayPal they accepted it.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-29-2010, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan-077A
Are you trying to buy through paypal? I tried to buy lifetime sub with my mastercard for a week, but did not succeed. Made an PayPal account and linked my mastercard to that account and it worked instantly. I also have a valid credit card, bu for some reason cryptic did not accept it. When linked to PayPal they accepted it.
No I dont use paypal. I've always done my puchases and MMO fees via my CC. It is one I only use for those things so i move the funds needed there, when it is needed. I did move more then enough for the lifetime, but maybe it is as others are saying. Some CC companies have put blocks on to high transactions and you need to verify it with them first.

trouble is, I can't do that until monday, which is the 1st of February, and the deadline for the current lifetime deal.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-29-2010, 08:45 PM
they should sell the lifetime on steam, very easy to pay!
i buy my pre-order on steam was easy as 123!

wake up cryptic u losing a chance to earn a good money
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-29-2010, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killaweed View Post
they should sell the lifetime on steam, very easy to pay!
i buy my pre-order on steam was easy as 123!

wake up cryptic u losing a chance to earn a good money
You are damn right they are. I've got to go to my bank again tomorrow and explain what is going on.

My card wont verify for any of the DDE's (steam D2D, Atari!) but it is not blocked (verified by the bank).

My card refuses to validate on cryptics page but, I know froim my bank that the payment is authorised ande bounces straight back.

I put a ticket in with billing support and got no response and they are now closed till monday.

I like this game but, if cryptic have screwed me out of my lifetime... I'm walking with my near 250 (game and lifetime) and god knowqs how much I would have paid on expansions and cryptic points for the stoire!