Captain
# 1 Spambar Troubles
10-12-2013, 08:21 AM
I'm not sure if its my non-existent programming skills, but I seem to have broken my spambar.

I built a bindfile that when loaded would bind this to Spacebar:

Space "GenSendMessage HUD_Root FireAll$$+trayExecBytray 6 0$$+trayexecbytray 6 1$$+trayexecbytray 6 2$$+trayexecbytray 6 3$$+trayexecbytray 6 4$$+trayexecbytray 6 5$$+trayexecbytray 6 6$$+trayexecbytray 6 7$$+trayexecbytray 6 8$$+trayexecbytray 6 9$$+trayExecBytray 7 0$$+trayExecBytray 7 1$$+trayExecBytray 7 2$$+trayExecBytray 7 3$$+trayExecBytray 7 4$$+trayExecBytray 7 5$$+trayExecBytray 7 6$$+trayExecBytray 7 7$$+trayExecBytray 7 8$$+trayExecBytray 7 9$$+power_exec Distribute_Shields"

However, I've not seen any of my Row 8 skills fire off (row 7 and weapons fire as normal). And I think the spacebar stopped distributing shields too.

Is there something wrong with my coding?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Captain
# 2
10-12-2013, 08:31 AM
Try:

Space "GenSendMessage HUD_Root FireAll $$ +trayExecBytray 6 0 $$ +trayexecbytray 6 1 $$ +trayexecbytray 6 2 $$ +trayexecbytray 6 3 $$ +trayexecbytray 6 4 $$ +trayexecbytray 6 5 $$ +trayexecbytray 6 6 $$ +trayexecbytray 6 7 $$ +trayexecbytray 6 8 $$ +trayexecbytray 6 9 $$ +trayExecBytray 7 0 $$ +trayExecBytray 7 1 $$ +trayExecBytray 7 2 $$ +trayExecBytray 7 3 $$ +trayExecBytray 7 4 $$ +trayExecBytray 7 5 $$ +trayExecBytray 7 6 $$ +trayExecBytray 7 7 $$ +trayExecBytray 7 8 $$ +trayExecBytray 7 9 $$ +power_exec Distribute_Shields"

With the spaces it should work, you should also be aware that excessively long binds like this take a few seconds to activate and are liable to missing skills within them, I try not to bind more than one row of my action bar along with my weapons and shield distro.
Career Officer
# 3
10-12-2013, 09:07 AM
I had the same troubles and ended up using a keybind program from Federation Emergency Services:

http://www.ifes.us/ <-----main site

http://www.ifes.us/index.php/sto-uti...03-21-13-23-43 <-----download

It has a tutorial video built in to the program. VERY customizable. Makes it easy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trimenranger1 View Post
the freighter can't even fight a cold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepantsparty View Post
Yes it can, medical supplies and antigens are sold on-board cheaply.

Captain
# 4
10-12-2013, 04:04 PM
Wow, thanks guys!

I decided to cut down to 15 executetrays as well as add the spaces. Seems to be working fine now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.