Lt. Commander
I pre-ordered on wednesday night from gamespot the digital deluxe edition and havn't recieved any code from them yet. However a few of my friends who ordered the regular digital edition have recieved their codes already. After spending about 30 mins on the phone with gamestop and numerous e-mails they told me it could take up to 48hrs to get the code.. WTF? Anyone else have this problem? I mean hell the whole reason i preordered was for head start access yet they arn't giving me any code to use. If you order directly on atari website do you get your code instantly if so I'm going to tell gamestop where to shove it..

Thanx
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-28-2010, 10:11 PM
I ordered mine Tuesday and got the code Wednesday. Call the number on the email they sent to confirm you rpurchase, and make sure you don't have them directed to your spam folder.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-28-2010, 10:19 PM
I did call the number they said they would foward it to some account person and I would probably have my code in 24-48hrs... Considering other sites are almost instant and I want to start in the head start asap they can kiss my butt I'll get it from somewhere else
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 12:46 AM
Mypal, i ordered from Atari.es and i dont recibe my cdkey yet.

This is awnsome.... we buy digital donwload to play as soon as we download, and now we cant play because we dont have de CD key... i bougth from Atari.es because they promise we can play the weekend before the launch.... but i think we will not going to play....