Login

Closed Thread

Ensign
# 31
10-11-2013, 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanumera View Post
Sorry Guys,

One Ensign of my board pushed the red button " do not touch this... *******" and fired on the Eppoh Fields with Thalaron Weapons, I have no idea how those damn Eppohs survived....
Actually I'm pretty sure one of the new Avenger class ships landed on her.
Lt. Commander
# 32
10-11-2013, 06:14 AM
And this is an opportunity.

Make a news post about it.

Toreth kidnapped by Tholians/Tal Shiar.
Rescue team sent out to get her back.
BLAH BLAH epic struggle
Success

--> Mission material. (even if only for the Foundry)

But it?s these things that can get some extra life into this game. Just like with executing the old transporter officer in the shipyard.

Please see to it that you guys use it Branflakes
Ensign
# 33
10-11-2013, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sechserpackung View Post

BLAH BLAH epic struggle
Success

But it?s these things that can get some extra life into this game. Just like with executing the old transporter officer in the shipyard.

While this does sound kind of silly, it's also brilliant. It would really help the STO world feel more alive. Unexpected stuff happens in real life, so why not in an MMO too? Not everything has to be a planned event.

Kudos to you for seeing the positive in the situation, sechserpackung.
Career Officer
# 34
10-11-2013, 08:57 AM
Aww. I just got a character to level 50 and I was hoping to get started on rep stuff for her. I guess the TD daily will do for now, but I usually rely on Epohhs once I get that process rolling.

I hope you guys can rescue her from the Tholians by next Thursday.
Career Officer
# 35
10-11-2013, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sechserpackung View Post

BLAH BLAH epic struggle
Success

Agreed with this post. Perhaps have the crews of the Enterprise-F and the Bortas'qu must work together in order rescue Toreth. Post the story on the site, so those of us who have missed the previous Star Trek Magazine stories on the Enterprise-F crew can actually get to know them!

Alternatively: Do we have our next literary challenge?
Ensign
# 36
10-11-2013, 12:02 PM
Guys, put her back. Why make us wait?
Ensign
# 37
10-11-2013, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybone13 View Post
Take your sweet time fixing the missing NPC on new romulus. Perhaps now we can get players to actually queue up for romulan mark events.

Can't stand tagging epohhs. It's boring and hard to find a team, especially for KDF characters. I'd rather shoot stuff. But since the mission only takes a couple minutes and after a few days you can get a few hundred marks, it's probably the reason why hardly anybody queues up for mine trap, azure nebula rescue, or anything else that awards romulan marks.
OR
Romulan missions pay our crappy marks.

Besides I have had less wait times on the nebula/mine trap events than I have had some of omega or CE queues. Maybe you should take 5 minutes and do the epohh missions. Every time I go into the zone there is no shortage of KDF OR fleet people asking for groups.

Don't begrudge people wanting to not spend tons of time for miniscule rewards. If romulan stf returned anywhere near omega level rewards I wouldn't complain, but they don't approach them. I often don't have enough time to keep up with my omega either so definitely wouldn't be able to put in the time to do romulan as well.
Ensign
# 38
10-11-2013, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
Aww. I just got a character to level 50 and I was hoping to get started on rep stuff for her. I guess the TD daily will do for now, but I usually rely on Epohhs once I get that process rolling.

I hope you guys can rescue her from the Tholians by next Thursday.

I wish I could do TD, I am not kidding when I say 9/10 times I enter an RA within seconds of seeing it appear I enter to empty space. Sure wish they would FIX RA, they have only been broken for years now. TD being the worst I have seen though.
Lt. Commander
# 39
10-12-2013, 11:06 AM
She is still missing.....
Ensign
# 40
10-12-2013, 11:52 AM
She was kidnapped by the Hirogens, they want to hunt the Eppohs because this is a real challenge ^^ but they want to know all of the secrets of the predators ...
Closed Thread