Starfleet Veteran
# 1 STO Game Balance
10-10-2013, 04:48 PM
You can't fix the cow after you've turned it into hamburger.

| Join Date: January 2009 | Computer | Fleet: Broken Wings |
Captain
# 2
10-10-2013, 05:21 PM
Nope but you can start adding herbs, spices and serve it with condiments and a delicious red wine to make it more digestible that a pat producing smelly beast =)
------
It is through repetition that we learn our weakness.
A master with a stone is better than a novice with a sword.

Has damage got out of control?
This is the last thing I will post.
Captain
# 3
10-10-2013, 07:14 PM
Would these herbs and spices happen to come from something called the C-store perchance?
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Captain
# 4
10-10-2013, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
Would these herbs and spices happen to come from something called the C-store perchance?
The veggies come from the cstore... the lettuce pickles onions, toppings so fresh they demand your coin.

The spices come from an elaborate scheme of in game currency exchanges, a system so delectably diabolical that it will keep you grinding for months.

That glass of wine chaser... well that will come from the store of course... timed to aromatically coincide with the end of a large influx of transmutable currency.

NOTE (no joke here) from this point forward... if you see a special event that is going to drop tons and tons of grind currency into the system... you can be assured that near the mid-end point of such a thing there will be a major release. I will tip my hat to Cryptic the latest release was done very smart... driving the value of zen up before releasing something they know will have good sell through. Very smart.
When the messenger comes to appropriate your profits ... kill the messenger.

Last edited by antoniosalieri; 10-10-2013 at 07:27 PM.
Captain
# 5
10-10-2013, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniosalieri View Post
NOTE (no joke here) from this point forward... if you see a special event that is going to drop tons and tons of grind currency into the system... you can be assured that near the mid-end point of such a thing there will be a major release. I will tip my hat to Cryptic the latest release was done very smart... driving the value of zen up before releasing something they know will have good sell through. Very smart.
They've that in the past, no? It's one of the ways that folks have played the Dil-Zen Market in the past...
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder - R'ebel, Romulan, Haakona
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba - Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethean, M.Qin
Captain
# 6
10-10-2013, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
They've that in the past, no? It's one of the ways that folks have played the Dil-Zen Market in the past...
Not sure trying to remember... ya the first Entity event was right around the LOR launch wasn't it. Must have worked.... Something tells me we can look forward to a 3 week entity event every 3 months now. Just laughing about it a bit I guess... lots of good sheep in this game. I remember when the game first went F2P and D dropped down low and everyone asking Cryptic stupid questions like "Is the game in trouble now that zen is at X" and they just said no its all good.

If they ever do something like another playable faction I would bet they start giving rewards that include already refined D to really spike the market for a week or so.
Rihannsu
# 7
10-10-2013, 07:54 PM
Well, if all else fails, you can also chop said meat up to a near fine powder, sprinkle it in with larger amounts of previously mentioned veggies, but with hotter spices, then wrap it up in a nice breadding until you don't know what it's contents are, and whola.. you have lock boxes.
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Captain
# 8
10-10-2013, 11:04 PM
Cryptics molesting my burger :/
Captain
# 9
10-10-2013, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainedna View Post
Cryptics molesting my burger :/
Are you saying yours has to much secret sauce in it ?
Empire Veteran
# 10
10-11-2013, 05:07 AM
C'mon Pookie! This burn this mother f'er down!
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.