Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Captain
# 21
10-12-2013, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtstarfall View Post
After watching plenty of thissler's vids, there's a lesson to be learned - never sit still, and never get caught with your buffs down! :O

I will admit, most of my builds are the result of paranoid fear of BoP alpha strikers.
Reality is WAR
KHG Klingon Honor Guard

Fear the KDF!
Lieutenant
# 22
10-12-2013, 03:52 PM
Using an alpha strike build I'd be suprised if people didn't call you names. Not that there is anything wrong with such a build. I've run a few myself after watching your vids, got me interested. Was doing alright, but almost every match I'd have someone angry at me. I don't particularly enjoy being hated so it wasn't for me.. but it did teach me a few ways to survive such an attack. Now I cycle my buffs and try to keep my eyes and ears open for ships of unusually small size decloaking off my.. *ahem* aft.

Anyway I enjoyed the vid.
Selun'x Alien Sci - Zarza Reman Tac
Empire Veteran
# 23
10-14-2013, 07:27 AM
Another awesome video tried a similar build on my fleet Norgh an went into C&H an had similar results, pretty explosions must say an guess some peeps dont' like their shiny lock box ships blown to smithereens in a couple seconds lol was told was using broken weapons an such lol. Had 1 Advanced dual BB &2 Purple Antiproton & Blue Chron torp. and yes they broke things nicley. Was loads of fun
Cheers!
Ves LG Engineer
Dgok LG Science
Borap LG Tac