Ensign
I have two pieces I would love to see in this year's winter event. A winter hat/beanie, and a cape. The cape could be white with a blue federation symbol or red KDF symbol. Perhaps a green symbol for Romulans. This is just my take, what does everyone else think?
Captain
# 2
09-27-2013, 05:47 PM
A winter cap would be nice. Some fury boots for the ladies characters would work.
Empire Veteran
# 3
09-27-2013, 05:55 PM
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Dont take our capes too *cries* First fed players want our consoles and other shineys.. now its our capes?
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
Ensign
# 4 KDF stuff.
09-27-2013, 06:59 PM
I don't want KDF consoles, cloaks, or other shiny stuff personally. I just want a cape and a winter cap/beanie. The Honor guard set is great and I don't feel a crossover (adated sets) should have been made. The KDF could use some help in the costume department, but with the devs busy working on season 8, I doubt we will see that in the near future.
Captain
# 5
09-28-2013, 02:46 AM
Why are capes so popular in video games? We hardly see them in the real world. Who wants to wear something like that? Nobody, you never see them. The best thing about capes in games is that you can turn of the visuals, so it looks like you don't wear a cape.

Capes are medieval and older. They belong in an era where technology could not produce a simple and cheap overcoat for protection against bad weather.
Ensign
# 6
09-28-2013, 06:21 AM
Then what would you suggest for costume pieces? Games don't have to be about what is practical in real life. This game has one of the best character editors I've seen in a game and affords the player a large amount of customization. The Klingons have capes on their honor guard set, and the Romulans are one rank away from having a full cape.

You are entitled to your own opinion of course, but thats just my rebuttal.
Commander
# 7
09-28-2013, 03:42 PM
you know a star trek game has ceased being a star trek game when folks are wanting beanies and capes. :-P
"...just look at my track record for making the improvements that I said we would with the KDF and judge by that." - Dan Stahl
Lieutenant
# 8
10-25-2013, 10:42 AM
Would love a Santa style hat for WE. Put one on a Klingon BoFF and rename him Kahless Claus! The jolly old warrior who brings new bat'leths to all the boys and girls who have brought honor to their houses!
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
10-25-2013, 11:32 AM
Bikinis.

/10chars
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer
ARC: A way to Redeem Codes
Captain
# 10
10-25-2013, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainoblivous View Post
Bikinis.

/10chars
This.

/20chars

Helpful Tools: Dictionary.com - Logical fallacies - Random generator - Word generator - Color tool - Extra Credits - List of common English language errors - Big booty tutorial - Also, follow me on Twitter!