Ensign
# 1 Selling stuff...
01-10-2015, 06:01 AM
would be awesom, if the window for selling items, could be divided into category.

I find it annoying, that i have to scroll through a VERY long list of R&D materials, that i dont want to sell / get rid of, before getting to the stuff i want to get off my hands...

This, is a convinience suggestion, fyi ...

seperate the sell window into minimum 2 chunks:
1: all inventory
2: Inventory (minus R&D)

the basics are allready there, as R&D is allready seperated in the main inventory window ?
Commander
# 2
01-10-2015, 12:57 PM
Agreed, they should be seperated.
I made a mock-up how it could/should look: http://i.imgur.com/BoZdYvF.jpg
Captain
# 3
01-10-2015, 01:09 PM
Would be nifty if they did that, would cut down on all the fights from the other threads that pop up from time to time between the Top Sellers and Bottom Sellers; where even when this suggestion is brought up the fights continue...meh.

Would be nifty of Cryptic to recognize that they do have two types of sellers there and that this compromise wouldn't screw one over for the other.
...imagine something amusing here...
Ensign
# 4
01-10-2015, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by solemkof View Post
Agreed, they should be seperated.
I made a mock-up how it could/should look: http://i.imgur.com/BoZdYvF.jpg
Like taken out of my vision there LOL

Unsure how making it like this, would impact private sales.... All i know is, that it most certainly, would have a huge impact on a personal level of order... i mean... WE, are humans, and humans LOVE to stuff things into certain boxes... in this case, "Mats vs other stuff" ...

Not a native english speaking person, so, not that easy for me to explain the emotions behind it, but, that image made here... spot on