Starfleet Veteran
Hey Taco - Is there any way I could get a few side shots of the guardian like ones Suricata used for the Voyager MSD so I could make a Guardian one?

Or better yet... Can Suricata make one?

Otherwise similar to ones Suricata used (but for Guardian of course) are good. Thanks!
Formerly known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7 (That can be upgraded to a T5-U), the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.
Ensign
# 2
11-08-2014, 09:25 PM
Yeah, the Guardian is going to have to get in the back of the queue.

There are tons of ship bridges that need improvement.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
11-09-2014, 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by curme View Post
Yeah, the Guardian is going to have to get in the back of the queue.

There are tons of ship bridges that need improvement.
You really don't know what I was asking for, do you?

Hint: I wasn't talking about bridges.

I was asking for a shot of the ship taken from within the modeling program they use. This will give me a good side view without distortion to use when making an MSD of this ship. It's how Suricata made his part of the Voyager MSD they did.

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7 (That can be upgraded to a T5-U), the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.
Career Officer
# 4
11-11-2014, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanlonehawk View Post
You really don't know what I was asking for, do you?

Hint: I wasn't talking about bridges.

I was asking for a shot of the ship taken from within the modeling program they use. This will give me a good side view without distortion to use when making an MSD of this ship. It's how Suricata made his part of the Voyager MSD they did.
you might want to poke him on Twitter, as another Player is in the Proccess of Making an Odyssey MSD, and he's been discussing it there.

Disclaimer:
I do not Work for Cryptic, or PWE, I just try to help out where I can...

PWE Team Member
# 5
11-13-2014, 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanlonehawk View Post
Hey Taco - Is there any way I could get a few side shots of the guardian like ones Suricata used for the Voyager MSD so I could make a Guardian one?

Or better yet... Can Suricata make one?

Otherwise similar to ones Suricata used (but for Guardian of course) are good. Thanks!
I used the CGI shots of the model used in the TV show as a basis for the Voyager MSD. You can get a side view of the Guardian from the C-store.

Right now I'm working on other projects so I don't have time to work on an MSD for the Guardian.

Tim "Suricata" | Perfect World Graphic Designer
Follow us on Twitter: @trekonlinegame | "Like" us on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter: @suricarta
Need help with an issue? If so, please feel free to file a support ticket here.
Empire Veteran
# 6
11-13-2014, 02:14 AM
Someone should also get started on an MSD for the Eclipse!
The Emperor

Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose... against statistically long odds.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
11-13-2014, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by primar13 View Post
you might want to poke him on Twitter, as another Player is in the Proccess of Making an Odyssey MSD, and he's been discussing it there.
Too late. Its around for sometime now

Cryptic Studios Team
# 8
11-14-2014, 06:05 PM
Well, I'm not going to be making a Guardian MSD anytime soon (to my knowledge), but here's the right ortho: https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5603/...ea31c1ee_o.jpg
Only YOU can prevent forum fires!

Career Officer
# 9
11-14-2014, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Well, I'm not going to be making a Guardian MSD anytime soon (to my knowledge), but here's the right ortho: https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5603/...ea31c1ee_o.jpg
When are those Intrepid interiors coming out btw? You mentioned weeks ago that you guys had made player bridge versions, but I've yet to see any info on them. I'm eagerly awaiting a bridge I want to visit other than the Belfast bridge, or the Wells class which I only have on one character. Don't get me wrong, the Odyssey and that new default one (can't remember the name) are pretty nice compared to most of the others, but the rest of the ship leaves something to be desired.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
Problem with your power tray? Try this, it worked for several of my characters.
Click for Stats
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
11-14-2014, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
That's perfect -- thanks very much for that. I'll also grab some hi res screens in game to get the top and front views for the small shots.

Thanks again.

Quick question though... how many decks is it?