Captain
# 81
10-19-2013, 12:40 AM
Driver coil is without a shadow of a doubt the most powerful PvP skill in the game. Make sure you have it trained up 9 points before you think to queue. Once you have it, watch how awesomesauce all of your attacks are.

Everything is OP, plz nerf
Fleet Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Starfleet Veteran
# 82
10-19-2013, 03:38 AM
When joining ANY PvP , Or PvE, and you have cloak capability,

CLOAK AND GO AFK!

Always works, you get the reward AND everyone loves you!

And yes , that was sarcasm.
Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

I hope STO get's better ...
Captain
# 83
10-19-2013, 04:25 AM
Going to a star trek convention and announcing on the PA system that star wars is better then star trek and that JJTrek and the the trek novels are not canon will cause much happiness
Captain
# 84
10-19-2013, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorantomalak View Post
Going to a star trek convention and announcing on the PA system that star wars is better then star trek and that JJTrek and the the trek novels are not canon will cause much happiness
Telling someone that, because the Trek novels are non-canon and STO is non-canon, they must exist in the same continuity, even if they have mutually exclusive storylines, is a great way to get people to like you.
----
Oh, my Sarr Theln... What have they done to you?
Captain
# 85
10-19-2013, 08:49 AM
Play Star Trek Online.
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Commander
# 86
10-19-2013, 09:34 AM
Proper fleet etiquette dictates that you never contribute anything that will cost you dilithium, energy credits, doffs or fleet credits. This is the fleet leaders job. If you contribute, the leaders will be offended and see this as an attempt on your part to take over the fleet.

Also, when joining a fleet, don't forget to take all the items out of the fleet bank and use all the provisions. Those are all welcoming gifts for you, and the fleet will be insulted if you don't take them.
There's no dork like an old school dork. You just can't beat experience.

Last edited by oldschooldork; 10-19-2013 at 10:13 AM.
Career Officer
# 87
10-19-2013, 10:32 AM
Post weekly requests in the forums for the USS Vengeance in game. The devs love it!

Porthos is not amused.
Captain
# 88
10-19-2013, 11:23 AM
It's always safe to go AFK in Ker'rat...

I'm still Romulus_Prime. Joined STO in January 2010.
Captain
# 89
10-19-2013, 11:28 AM
Arguments for adding the Yeager and K'Vort to the game will always be well accepted.

(seriously, though, it won't stop me from wanting my Yeager, if it it's just a 2409-updated look as a new skin for the Avenger in six or eight months...)
----
Oh, my Sarr Theln... What have they done to you?