Cryptic Studios Team
Official Spire Fleet Holding Feedback Thread
Captain
# 2
10-14-2013, 10:01 AM
Give us a day we're still building tier one... you devs.
Empire Veteran
# 3
10-14-2013, 10:02 AM
Oo, might we be seeing an update today then Salami? *poke poke*

Psst, btw, devs need to be on tribble more to slot projects on the tribble fleet.

Career Officer
# 4
10-14-2013, 10:02 AM
I'd love to comment on the Spire and all it's amazing features, but:

A: I can't select projects.

B: The project timers are not 30 seconds like they were for testing the dilithium mine.

C: No projects are slotted right now.

I will say that the items and fleet ships look great. Want to find out what the tac consoles do.
Ensign
# 5
10-14-2013, 04:59 PM
I am having the same issue as captainmd10.

I belong to the "Cryptics Tribble Reborn" fleet which does not allow new recruits to select new projects.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-15-2013, 02:05 AM
I would like to have an option to convert holding provisions. Some contact that does a 2:1 conversion on your starbase would make my day.
Captain
# 8
10-18-2013, 04:47 PM
I have already posted the comment below in other threads, but I am reposting it here, since this is the official spire feedback thread.

We now have embassy provisions, dilithium mine provisions, and spire provisions in the replicator. As you add new fleet holdings, the list will only grow. I can't think of a reason why these need to be separate provision types. Replacing them with a single type of fleet holding provision would simplify the fleet system and reduce space in the replicator window.
Captain
# 9
10-18-2013, 10:20 PM
Two questions:

1. The modifiers for the vulnerability locator and vulnerability exploiter consoles have the same name, even though they do different things. The modifier names are [+BeamD], [+CanD], [+MineD], and [+TorpD]. Should the modifiers for vulnerability locator consoles have a different name, such as [+BeamH], [+CanH], [+MineH], and [+TorpH]?

2. The new spire warp cores give "+10% increase to base resistance rate of all power levels" and "+66% increase to base regeneration rate of all power levels". Do the increased drain resistance and regeneration rate affect the power drain from firing energy weapons? Also, how do these stats translate to the actual power drain observed by the player?
Captain
# 10
10-18-2013, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frtoaster View Post
1. The modifiers for the vulnerability locator and vulnerability exploiter consoles have the same name, even though they do different things. The modifier names are [+BeamD], [+CanD], [+MineD], and [+TorpD]. Should the modifiers for vulnerability locator consoles have a different name, such as [+BeamH], [+CanH], [+MineH], and [+TorpH]?
I just realized something. Does the modifier give the +25.5% bonus to damage and the console type (locator or exploiter) give the bonus to crit chance or crit severity? It's opposite to what I'm used to with other consoles and modifiers, but that might explain it.