Captain
# 21
10-20-2013, 10:03 AM
Hey Voyagerfan, im UK so early morning 6-ish, late evening 8-ish ( 8 hrs in front of the US ), would be cool an thanks.
Lieutenant
# 22
10-20-2013, 10:48 AM
Has anyone reached T1 and got the Obelisk or at least has its stats?
Captain
# 23
10-20-2013, 01:58 PM
The Tribble fleet has reached that level, but as far as I can tell, the Obelisk has not even made it to tribble.

We have stats for the fleet vet ships and fleet carriers already even if they aren't unlocked yet.
Captain
# 24
10-20-2013, 02:10 PM
If you are talking about a carrier for the obelisk pets, then i think you after the carrier that will be rewarded after completing the new feature episode ( which is released on the 31st of this month ).
Starfleet Veteran
# 25
10-20-2013, 05:04 PM
Since I didn't have access to the Tribble Fleet, I didn't comment until I saw the news posted on the STO Wiki:

http://sto.gamepedia.com/List_of_spire_projects

I am disappointed. Granted Large Fleets will complete this project in less than a month like they did with Embassies and the Dilithium Mine, but this is just more torturous work for small fleets. Didn't Stahl say that there would be help for small fleets in Season 8, or was I imagining things. Because the "help" Dilithium mines surely didn't help the small fleets I am in. Because people left for larger fleets or quit the game because they got burned out.

And forget my KDF Fleet, the Queues are dead so progression is impossible.

I really hope you guys will reveal that "help" soon, else I can't do this Fleet holding even if I wanted it to.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Coming!
Captain
# 26
10-20-2013, 08:08 PM
What do the Elite Swarmer pets have for weapons and abilities?
Empire Veteran
# 27
10-20-2013, 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaphallic View Post
What do the Elite Swarmer pets have for weapons and abilities?
From what I remember:

They are unmanned drones, so basically 'fighter' level pets. Their basic weapons include some kind of unique antiproton BA, along with a transphasic torp, and use BO 1.

Advanced just bumps everything up a level

Elite I believe also adds in an Antiproton turret and finishes BO to get to level 3.

Career Officer
# 28
10-21-2013, 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
From what I remember:

They are unmanned drones, so basically 'fighter' level pets. Their basic weapons include some kind of unique antiproton BA, along with a transphasic torp, and use BO 1.

Advanced just bumps everything up a level

Elite I believe also adds in an Antiproton turret and finishes BO to get to level 3.
If they are the ones you meet in the Dyson Sphere ground battlezone I'm wondering if they'll explain why they look like mechanical versions of Idrani swarmers from the Gamma quadrant. Also YAY DRONES. No more sending Remans to their deaths. I just hope I can put those from the episode reward straight into my Aventine and upgrade to the better versions later.
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Captain
# 29
10-21-2013, 01:24 PM
QUOTE=frtoaster;12985051]I just realized something. Does the modifier give the +25.5% bonus to damage and the console type (locator or exploiter) give the bonus to crit chance or crit severity? It's opposite to what I'm used to with other consoles and modifiers, but that might explain it.[/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by assimilatedktar View Post
If they are the ones you meet in the Dyson Sphere ground battlezone I'm wondering if they'll explain why they look like mechanical versions of Idrani swarmers from the Gamma quadrant. Also YAY DRONES. No more sending Remans to their deaths. I just hope I can put those from the episode reward straight into my Aventine and upgrade to the better versions later.
Thank you, sounds pretty good actually I might get some.
Commander
# 30
10-21-2013, 02:43 PM
Azur they added the resource cost breaks with the mine. They can't add something else to help with small fleets without enabling an exploit for larger fleets. Small Fleets need to band together or accept that its going to take them a long time to catch up with the larger fleets.