Captain
what are the different skin options? different textures, different pylons? which are exclusive?

Last edited by ursusmorologus; 10-14-2013 at 10:01 AM.
Rihannsu
# 2
10-14-2013, 11:29 AM
The only cosmetic options the fleet version gets is the flat pylons and the fleet skin. The C-Store version comes with everything else incl the nacelle options.
My Romulan Liberated Borg character made it to Level 30 and beat the (old) Defense of New Romulus with the skill point bug.
Career Officer
# 3
10-14-2013, 11:32 AM
Does the fleet version have the 2409 skin does anybody know?

The only reason I ask, is that I added an image of it in my ship chart with the fleet version, not really knowing if that black and white skin does come with the fleet version.

For Ship Charts and Videos - STARFISH1.CO.UK
Captain
# 4
10-14-2013, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlamstrike View Post
The only cosmetic options the fleet version gets is the flat pylons and the fleet skin.
Does the fleet version have the raised pylons, without requiring the c-store version?

Most of the fleet ships have costume options for the c-store skins (like, buy this costume for 2500 zen). Is that not the case here?
Captain
# 5
10-14-2013, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursusmorologus View Post
Does the fleet version have the raised pylons, without requiring the c-store version?

Most of the fleet ships have costume options for the c-store skins (like, buy this costume for 2500 zen). Is that not the case here?
Yes, the Fleet Avenger does have the raised pylons available (and for free); in fact I'm using them on the USS Andraste. However the C-Store version does not have the flat pylons available.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer