Career Officer
# 1 ZEN Account history?
09-29-2013, 11:44 AM
Where, exactly, can we see a history of our stipends, C-Store purchases, etc.. at?

I attempted to do so via that PWE Account page, but cannot find anything there related to STO. Absolutely nothing shows on the history page at all (STO is the only PWE game I have).

Even on my STO account page, the only thing I can see are the various redeems I've made, for the CE, the Del Taco promo shuttle, etc.. but nothing related to the C-Store or my transaction history.

Is it under a different menu or accessed via a different page/site? I can't seem to find anything on this, which is fairly odd.
Career Officer
# 2
10-05-2013, 01:59 PM
So no one knows where to find this information?
Captain
# 3
10-06-2013, 09:36 AM
Unfortunately, I think the closest anything comes is in the C-Store itself, items will tell you that they're already unlocked or can only be claimed once per character...
----
Yeager-Type; add it as a Federation 'Raider' and watch KDF players go crazy...

Queued Events alone do not player participation bring...
Ensign
# 4
10-14-2013, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valethar View Post
Where, exactly, can we see a history of our stipends, C-Store purchases, etc.. at?

I attempted to do so via that PWE Account page, but cannot find anything there related to STO. Absolutely nothing shows on the history page at all (STO is the only PWE game I have).

Even on my STO account page, the only thing I can see are the various redeems I've made, for the CE, the Del Taco promo shuttle, etc.. but nothing related to the C-Store or my transaction history.

Is it under a different menu or accessed via a different page/site? I can't seem to find anything on this, which is fairly odd.
No method exists for this except to track it yourself. There is absolutely no way either on your account page, or in-game, to track stipends. The C-Store will indicate previously purchased items but will not show when they were purchased.