Lt. Commander
# 1 Blood of Kahless (BoK)
01-29-2010, 09:22 AM
Blood of Kahless (est. Jul 28, 2008)

The Klingon faction's most feared and hated fleet, and the first Klingon fleet established for STO, will do glorious battle.

Description:

We're not a role playing fleet. Fleet business and chat is always OOC.

Adult oriented fleet focused mainly on having fun. BOK is aligned with the Klingon faction, but we do not dictate what race our members play within the faction.

We welcome both casual and hardcore players, but no one is to expect others to conform to their play style.

We participate in PvP and PvE, and any other facet of the game our members find fun, but no one will ever be forced to do things they don't like doing.

No egos or drama wanted.

If occasional strong language and adult themed speech offends you, this fleet probably isn't the place for you.

If you are a member of another fleet, Federation or Klingon, this definitely isn't the place for you.

If you think that winning is the only important thing, and consider treating others like crap to do it is acceptable, then this isn't the place for you either.

We're not about having too many rules, and most leadership roles are mainly for administrative/friendly help to other members purposes only.

We are a NA based fleet (although anyone is welcome). We have a vent server to use, and our members are expected to use it.

Well there that is. I think the main thing I want to get across is this fleet is about having fun. That is always the main focus. We like to have a laugh and have a good time when we play. Many of us are competitive, but not at the cost of treating each other with disrespect.

So if you think you want to be part of our fleet feel free to follow the link and apply at our site.

Blood of Kahless.

Or just come hang out with us there, or on our ventrilo server.

Honor, duty, tradition, for more than a millennia these have been the corner stones of the Klingon culture, but before the rise of the empire QoínoS was ruled by men who were without honor, cold blooded tyrants who enslaved the Klingon people and crushed their warrior spirit. The worst of these petaQs was Molor son of Markag. For nearly two decades Molor lived high on the wealth of Qo'noS while his subjects languished in poverty and starvation. Many longed to end Molorís reign, but few dared speak out against him and those who did paid with their lives.

But there was one warrior whoís voice would not be silenced, a warrior who sought to end Molorís reign of tyranny and unify the Klingon people: Kahless. With the promise of a glorious new empire free from tyranny and rooted in the principles of honor, Kahless rallied many to his cause. At his side were the Honorable Three: Ogot, Kollus, and To'Kar, masters of three different but equally powerful fighting disciplines. Lead by Kahless they marched on the capital city, a diverse and well trained army of warriors hungry for battle and for freedom. The battle raged for twenty days and twenty nights. Many fine warriors lost their lives in the struggle, but thanks to the skills taught by the Honorable Three, the army of Kahless maintained the advantage. On the twentieth day Molor fled the city to seek refuge in the nearby mountains.

Kahless also left the battle and journeyed to the volcano at Krisítak. There from the molten lava flowing from the summit he forged a mighty blade. He called the weapon Batíleth, Sword of Honor. Wielding his new weapon, Kahless entered the mountains to seek Molorís refuge. The final battle took place high in the cliffs overlooking the plains of Qultlh qul. As the battle raged below Kahless and Molor were locked in mortal combat, each knowing that the fate of QoínoS hung in the balance. Finally it was over. Raising the batíleth above his head Kahless howled at the sky, a warning to the honored dead in StoíVoíKor that the souls of many great Klingon warriors were on their way. His howl echoed across the plain and the warriors on both sides laid down their arms and took up the cry. The tyranny of Molor was at an end.

In gratitude for their leadership and training, Kahless decreed that the Honorable Three should continue to teach their skills to warriors of future generations. Ogat, Kollus, and To'Kar, swore a oath of loyalty to Kahless. They placed their d'k tahg knives on the ground one by one symbolizing strength, duty, and sacrifice, and connecting the three weapons Kahless drew a circle symbolizing honor, the force that surrounds and unites all the Klingon people.

And so Ogat, Kollus and To'Kar, established the Dun vajpu' DuSaQmey, the Schools of the Great Warriors. Each of the three Schools taught the wisdom of Kahless and the combat style of the Schools' founders. The finest graduates from each of the schools were bestowed with a warrior's highest honor: Mmbership in the Honor Guard. This elite group, under the leadership of one of the schoolís masters, served as the personal guards to the emperor.

Although there has been no official emperor since Sompek ruled more than three centuries ago, the Honor Guard still exists. These warriors continue to serve the Klingon Empire, and today, as it was in the past, it is the hope of every warrior from the time of the Rite of Ascension to serve with this elite force. To become members of the Klingon Honor Guard.

To become members of the Blood Of Kahless!

Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 09:26 AM
Been playing MMO's for quite a long time, I have to say these are some of the best guys I've ever played with.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 09:30 AM
The best Fleet on STO
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 09:32 AM
woot not more 12th page for a while. come join the empire. choose your fleet and waste some fed-rat skin
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 09:33 AM
Live Long and Conquer my brothers!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 09:33 AM
Just wanted to say - your guys' recruitment video flat out ROCKS! Seriously. Thinking of going Klingon at least part-time, LOL.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2010, 09:38 AM
T'yrel reporting in
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-29-2010, 01:19 PM
BOK has a net radio!, its really cool
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-29-2010, 01:49 PM
I wear this tag with pride. I have been playing with them since closed beta, and it has been a blast. I would recomdend my fleet to anyone that was to play this game with nice people.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-29-2010, 01:56 PM
Glad to see the BoK were one of the first fleets to get their thread up. I hope you all are in headstart quickly to give the Federation pet'aqs a real fight. May all your victories and defeats be with honor. Qapla'