Lt. Commander
# 411
01-11-2011, 10:12 PM
Congratulations to Adm. Ross Ellis, who was promoted to Operations Commanding Officer, and Adm. Joester, who was promoted to Operations Executive Officer. I'll miss you in Command Division, Ross!!!
Lt. Commander
# 412
01-12-2011, 05:55 PM
We welcome the following folks to Command Division:
Lt. JG Snowfire, who has come on board as one of our Newletter writers, and Lt. JG PringleMan, who has joined us as our STO recruiter. Thank you both very much for taking on additional fleet responsibilities and helping us provide an outstanding, fun place for our fleet!

We welcome people to Lotus Fleet. If you would like to join us, please check out our website at www.lotusfleet.com. The Academy is open to everyone. If you enjoy Star Trek and STO lore, you'll have fun with it. We hope to see you on our site soon!
Lt. Commander
# 413
01-12-2011, 10:52 PM
First off, congratulations to Admiral's Ellis and Joester for stepping into the demanding and wearying Operations Division. Although we will miss Admiral Ellis in Command Division, it only really means that there is more cookies left over for those of us left!

But, to the real meat-and-potatoes workers ... congratulations and HIP, Hip, Hooray! ... to Lieutenant's Snowfire and PringleMan on undertaking their respective posts.

And by the way ... no cookies until your full lieutenants! :p
Lt. Commander
# 414
01-14-2011, 08:55 AM
Sorry for the late reply. Classes just started back up so it has been a tad hectic.

Hello, I am PringleMan, now a Lt. JG in Lotus fleet. I have been around STO since closed beta. For anyone reading this, as Jae mentioned I am now a recruitment officer for Star Trek Online. If you have any recruitment questions feel free to ask me or Jae and we will get you squared away as fast as possible.

We do still maintain a relations office with other fleets, however right now we are revising that section of the fleet. We are still open to inter-fleet communication so if you have any ideas for a fleet event or something (perhaps war games?) then again feel free to PM Jae or really any of our officers.

I hope to slowly convince everyone to join Lotus. We have cookies!
Lt. Commander
# 415
01-14-2011, 09:40 PM
To all fleet members--remember that there is now a forum link to request crafted items. Any of us who have reached the level to create the item you need will be happy to help you. The fleet bank will provide data samples as needed.

We're happy to help you make whatever you need!
Lt. Commander
# 416
01-16-2011, 01:09 AM
The Command meeting is being rescheduled because Admiral Jae is a HUGE Bears fan. Check out the Lotus Fleet forums for more info!
Lt. Commander
# 417
01-16-2011, 07:59 PM
My deepest apologies to the person who contacted me last night. I was in the middle of doing City on the Edge of Never with a fleet mate when you sent me a tell. I don't know if it was a problem with the STO server or my router, but I got disconnected repeatedly. Your name included a number, and I could not for the life of me remember what it was so that I could contact you back!

Next time, I'll remember to write it down right away so that if I get disconnected and all my tells disappear, I'll at least be able to contact you back when I re-connect.
Lt. Commander
# 418
01-17-2011, 01:52 PM
Please join us in Earth Spacedock (instance TBD) at 9:30 pm EST (UTC-5) as we promote Admiral Ross Ellis and Admiral Joester to the positions of Operations Commanding Officer and Operations Executive Officer.

Thank you very much to Admirals Spawnner and Tom Wallace for their service in Operations, too. We'll miss you!

Congrats to our new Officers!
Lt. Commander
# 419
01-17-2011, 11:45 PM
The promotion ceremony has been rescheduled to this coming Monday, 24 Jan 11 at 10:30 pm EST (UTC -5) in Earth Spacedock, instance TBD. Come join us!

I would also like to announce that Command division has a new Executive Officer, since Admiral Ross Ellis got promoted from that position to Operations Commanding Officer. I'm pleased to announce that Admiral Kheren is joining Command division as our new XO!

Thank you all for your service, and I look forward to more gaming with everyone.
Lt. Commander
# 420
01-18-2011, 10:51 PM
Congratulations to Admiral Kheren.
Your new duties will put you in harms way, so always leave your cookies behind in the office.

That way we won't run out nearly as often!!